UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen him fight MMA since Bader, but I think Bader is the only one to ever KO him? Don't know how I missed his fight against Davis.

I love Zombie and Aldo(the best and most entertaining in the Featherweight division imo(frankie is in there too..))...so I can't really choose...

The best man win

Yeah I didn't see Davis winning that one but i did nod off a few times so maybe I missed something.

Yeah I didn't see Davis winning that one but i did nod off a few times so maybe I missed something.

You probably missed Phil's 2 takedowns in the last 30 seconds of Rounds 1 and 2.:lol

And I don't know about Machida's post fight interview where he said "I don't know what the UFC rules are.." You're an elite level UFC fighter...you should know the rules inside and out, LOL.

You probably missed Phil's 2 takedowns in the last 30 seconds of Rounds 1 and 2.:lol

And I don't know about Machida's post fight interview where he said "I don't know what the UFC rules are.." You're an elite level UFC fighter...you should know the rules inside and out, LOL.

Yep, missed the one in round 2. Seemed to me Machida controlled the fight except for those 2 times but pretty close. More shocking is like you said though, close fight in his home country and he didn't get the nod.

When Lyoto commented on not knowing the rules I think he meant it more like "what are the judges looking at" implying he won because he was striking. Im pretty sure he knows the rules.

As for Aldo, if you look around there are some pictures of it and its pretty nasty looking. A nice size golf ball knot on the top of this foot where swelling began.

Back