UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
decent fights tonight .... except for the one that shouldve been the best fight of the night.... :sleep

Rory better hope GSP loses cause if GSP wins and they decide to fight, no way he beats GSP at his own game. Jake hesitated and it cost him. He should've did what he did at the end in the 1st. That's what happens when wrestlers focus too much on boxing, ala Josh Kosh.

Sucks that more people are freezing up against Rory like they do GSP. PLEASE Hendricks, bring your fists like you always do in other fights. No one takes chances with GSP, which is a mistake IMO. If you don't try, Tri-star fighters will just decision you. Everytime.

Rory is a big ww, I have my doubts demian could get him to the ground and keep him there long enough to submit him. Demian still has suspect stand up. I think Condit and GSP are the only 2 guys with a great chance to beat rory. Condit showed that it's possible to stand with Hendricks without being KO'd. If only he had elite takedown defense. If GSP loses against Hendricks. I say rory becomes champ and GSP finally moves to MW so he doesn't have to fight his protege. If rory and GSP fought, GSP prolly dominates him.

yeah I actually like Rory, but yeah he pretty much fought a GSP type fight. Safe and boring. I cant say much for Jake either, but still. Heres hoping Hendricks KOs GSP and puts an end to his safe jabbing.

Dana even said it doesn't drop Jake down in the rankings because Rory didn't do anything, but it definitely changes Rorys shot at a title.

Tito vs Rampage Nov. 2 on Bellator PPV just announced. I thinks its Bellators 1st PPV. Wonder is UFC will counter it.

Tito? Hahahaha. Bellator sure likes investing in has-beens with power in name only. That said, I'd like to see Chandler in the UFC. He reminds me of Edgar only better.

the last 2 fights are the only ones worth watching. I wanna see Malgahares fight though. Guy is a BJJ beast.

That's probably going to be the buy rate for tonight's UFC card.

Doubt it. Aldo + Brazil + a card stacked with Brazilian fighters = over 200K easy. Just like 142 that got 235K. Lowest UFC PPV in the last few years has been 161 and that still got 150K i.e. better than any other MMA PPV from a competing company. Ever.

Back