UFC, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok if Silva wins the rematch, does Weidman get an automatic rematch too!? Sweet lord.. seems like a cluster **** for the MW division.

It would all depend on how Silva won the fight. If it were to go to a 5 round split decision, you betyerazz there would be a trilogy fight.

If Silva were to KO or sub Weidman in the 1st round, there wouldn't be an immediate rematch.

Looks like Vitor will face the winner of Jacare vs. Okami with the winner getting the next shot at the title after Silva vs. Weidman II.

I look forward to vitor vs jacare, that will be good.

I'm taking Weidman over Silva in the rematch, this time I think Weidman takes him down and Silva never makes it back to the feet.

Cause Weidman was able to keep him down the first time?

It would all depend on how Silva won the fight. If it were to go to a 5 round split decision, you betyerazz there would be a trilogy fight.

If Silva were to KO or sub Weidman in the 1st round, there wouldn't be an immediate rematch.

Nah, according to the conspiracists Weidman is gonna tap out right at the start of the third round before any exchanges occur, thus forcing the trilogy to happen.

I'm not at all a big Silva fan. I recognize his significance and dominance in his weight class and respect him for that however.

Anyone who believes for even 1 second that Silva did not intentionally throw last night's fight has not been watching UFC very long. I'm not saying management had anything to do with a "fix" - but nonetheless, the fight was thrown intentionally. Further, it was planned to be thrown well before the fighters entered the octagon. I don't believe that Weidman was in on any of the shenanigans.

Weidman could not on his best day, beat Silva on his worst. People should not be so stunned at Anderson's tossing in the towel, but instead how essentially a nobody, like Weidman, even gets a title shot to begin with. Beating Munoz put him there? Come on.

Do yourselves a favor and go back to watch the Sonnen 1 and Sonnen 2 fights again to see how Silva can take a beating. BTW, should Weidman fight Sonnen, he's going to get crushed. Unless it's fixed. You might also want to watch the pre-fight interviews, the weigh-in and listen to the interviews after the fight. There're a lot more to be told besides what happened in the ring (though that's pretty strong evidence on its own).

:slap Please. Anderson Silva tried to drag Chris Weidman into the Matrix, but Chris took the blue pill instead.

I look forward to vitor vs jacare, that will be good.

Cause Weidman was able to keep him down the first time?

Weidman lost position going for a sub, Silva didn't fight his way off the bottom. Weidman could have just stayed in top position and worked his G&P, and I think next time he will do just that.

MMA fighter Maiquel Falcão Knocked out in Gas station fight

[ame]https://youtu.be/tYhGHb-wWxM[/ame]

“The situation was instigated when Falcao approached a female at the counter. Whatever he said was not appreciated and Falcao played with fire by throwing his beverage at her as she walked away. It all leads up to a huge confrontation where several other men showed up to defend the lady’s honor, sparking a huge brawl. Falcao is seen blasting several people inside and then the film cuts to outside where the street fight continues, and this time with weapons. Falcao’s friend and fellow mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Kaue Mena (7-0 1 NC) is then leveled with a 2×4 and viciously battered with follow-up strikes and kicks to the head on the ground. According to Bloody Elbow, he is still in critical condition at the intensive care unit of Hospital do Coração.”

Weidman lost position going for a sub, Silva didn't fight his way off the bottom. Weidman could have just stayed in top position and worked his G&P, and I think next time he will do just that.

Silva stuffed at least one takedown attempt in the 2nd rd from what I recall. Weidman will get takedowns, but no way is he gonna be able to just hold or stall or whatever. Weidman has very good grappling and subs, but he doesn't have the skill level of say a GSP to just hold guys down.

Brian Stann Retired!? Didn't see that coming. He's gonna be a broadcaster for ACC football on Fox Sports South.

Me neither. That sucks, he's one of my favorite fighters.

3CzCf6.gif

Last edited:
Grant is out, Pettis is I'm against Henderson. Should be a great rematch from their fight from wec. Also, nothing official yet but Munoz and Bisping in England in Oct. Luckily, the count cant knock anyone. Hopefully Mark will take the win and go for the belt

Well looks like Cyborg still has Marloes Coenen's number, she beat the crap out of her again last night (another TKO victory) for the Invicta FC's inaugural FW title. Sucks for her, because besides Cyborg Justino, I don't think there's any other FW's out there that Coenen can't beat.

Well looks like Cyborg still has Marloes Coenen's number, she beat the crap out of her again last night (another TKO victory) for the Invicta FC's inaugural FW title. Sucks for her, because besides Cyborg Justino, I don't think there's any other FW's out there that Coenen can't beat.

Cyborg is in her own class. True, she got busted for taking something to cut weight, but I don't think there's another woman in mma who can hang with her. That includes Rousey, who is good but who is a one trick pony.

Back