TWO TOWERS SOUNDTRACK -NOV. 7!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely they both are, I actually prefer FOTR; but you gotta love the Rohan theme! :cool:

no problem guys, good things are meant to be shared anyway :cool:

i'm still waiting for CD Universe to get their stock, they are currently on back order for this. why i rather wait than to just buy from amazon is because it is cheaper for me even after shipping and customers get $10 off using google checkout. that's a very good deal.

I couldn't wait any longer on CD Universe, I cancelled mine.

damn i just checked their site to see if there's any progress, and I just saw that the price for this product has increased from $53.19 to $71.55! wasted my time waiting... didn't expect them to increase it so soon and so close to retail! they must have thought there are so many on the waiting list and they wanted to squeeze money out of customers.

i have just sent a message to cd universe asking about the price hike, if they confirm that that is the final price then i'll be getting from amazon after all.

noelleon69 said:
damn i just checked their site to see if there's any progress, and I just saw that the price for this product has increased from $53.19 to $71.55! wasted my time waiting... didn't expect them to increase it so soon and so close to retail! they must have thought there are so many on the waiting list and they wanted to squeeze money out of customers.

i have just sent a message to cd universe asking about the price hike, if they confirm that that is the final price then i'll be getting from amazon after all.

Whoosh ...!! thats about a 34% price hike... unbelievable!!

LOTRFan said:
Absolutely they both are, I actually prefer FOTR; but you gotta love the Rohan theme! :cool:

The Rohan Theme is 2nd best in my book next to The Shire theme. Can't wait until next paycheck when I can get this.

Back