CONTEST - TRON lovers! Win a 2 record blue vinyl new release of the soundtrack!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an awesome contest!!
Love Tron!!!

DSC07731.jpg

DSC07758.jpg

DSC07783.jpg

DSC07770.jpg

DSC08740.jpg

DSC08767.jpg

DSC08765.jpg

DSC02013copy.jpg

DSC03774.jpg

P8121471.jpg

When this contest was first posted, didn't it say name a bonus song and had a list with more songs listed? How did that change in the middle of the contest with nothing said? So all entries entered before the change are no good now?

When this contest was first posted, didn't it say name a bonus song and had a list with more songs listed? How did that change in the middle of the contest with nothing said? So all entries entered before the change are no good now?

Oh yeah, originally it was name one of the bonus tracks and now it says name one track. Technically naming a bonus track should still count.

CONTEST CLOSED! Winner notified! But you can still get a 20% discount on the record set! Use the code TRON2014 when checking out and get 20% off. This code is only effective for one month - so get your orders in now!
audiofidelity.net/

If the winners don't respond to my email with their shipping address within one week, I'll choose a new winner.

Thanks Dave I sent you my address. I am so happy I won one of these.

Sent from my HTC M8 Harmon Kardon edition

Damn huge TRON head here so sorry I missed this! Jealousyyyyy lolz. Congrats to those that have such an amazing collectible piece now (winners). And yes thanks OP for providing us the chance to win things like this. This community is teh awesomez!

Back