TWO TOWERS SOUNDTRACK -NOV. 7!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
I'll get this but was looking at Amazon the other day and it was listed at full price with no discount. If they won't discount it I'll get it at best buy.
I'll order mine from Barnes & Noble. And I'm a member, so it's only $55. I order a lot of box sets through them.

Well, I'd get mine from Amazon because like you I order a lot from them. I get 2 day shipping free plus they usually have things for a discount. So I'd save a decent amount.

I can't wait to get this (and the last one next year)

Sitting in the living room listening to the dvd soundtrack disc blasting out in 5.1 is just incredible. And tracks from it are on my iPod and have become standard listening in the car for us whenever we go camping or driving up through scotland through all the mountains and beautiful scenery.

It just fits so perfectly... lol

deepdiscountcd has the Fellowship soundtrack for $50.36 including shipping, and the Two Towers soundtrack for $63.82 including shipping. Granted you have to wait a little longer because they use the slowest shipping method but if time isn't an issue, it is worth it to save some money.

tomandshell said:
The color scheme of the complete recording sets matches that of the "leatherette" collector's edition versions of the single disc original soundtrack releases. FOTR was red, TTT was blue, and ROTK was green.

lordoftherings2-limited.gif
I always thought the Two Towers limited cd cover was black, not blue. For others who have it, is it clearly blue, or really dark. Because mine looks black. Also, didn't they release internet exclusive soundtracks with a beige color for the Two Towers and Purple for ROTK?

Mine looks blue to me. Dark blue, but definitely blue. I also had the brown/beige leather internet exclusive TTT soundtrack to get all of the additional extras, but I didn't get the limited ROTK version, so I'm not sure of the color on that one.

soundtracksjm2.jpg

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
Mine looks blue to me. Dark blue, but definitely blue. I also had the brown leather internet exclusive TTT soundtrack to get all of the additional extras, but I didn't get the limited ROTK version, so I'm not sure of the color on that one. But my TTT is blue.
Mine looks black. I have always thought it was black until I saw your post. I just took a picture of all three next to each other like yours. With the flash it looks dark blue, but it doesn't seem as obvious as in your picture. Weird.

Yours could be a bootleg... which explains the difference in colour tone... let me retrieve the pic showing a booteg and an original one side by side...

nah... just pulling your leg. could be just the weather or manufacturing qc issue. :D

I've got this list from a discussion forum in amazon.com, seemed like there isn't any track thats resembles Ewoyn's song for Theodred's funeral... anyone who is familiar who might be able to guess which one is it??

Some of us may like to know what are the track list involved....

1. Glamdring
2. Elven Rope
3. Lost In Emyn Muil
4. My Precious
5. Ugluks Warriors
6. The Three Hunters
7. The Banishment Of Eomer
8. Night Camp
9. The Plains Of Rohan
10. Fangorn
11. The Dead Marshes
12. Wraiths On Wings
13. Gandalf The White
14. The Dreams Of Trees
15. The Heir Of Numenor
16. Ent-draught
17. Edoras
18. The Court Of Meduseld
19. Theoden King
20. The Kings Decision
21. Exodus From Edoras
22. The Forests Of Ithilien
23. One Of The Dunedain
24. The Wolves Of Isengard
25. Refuge At Helms Deep
26. The Voice Of Saruman
27. Arwens Fate
28. The Story Foretold
29. Sons Of The Steward
30. Rock And Pool
31. Faramirs Good Council
32. Aragorns Return
33. War Is Upon Us
34. Where Is The Horse And The Rider?
35. The Host Of The Eldar
36. The Battle Of The Hornburg
37. The Breach Of The Deeping Wall
38. The Entmoot Decides
39. Retreat
40. Master Peregrins Plan
41. The Last March Of The Ents
42. The Nazgul Attack
43. Theoden Rides Forth
44. The Tales That Really Matter
45. Long Ways To Go Yet

:D :D :eek:

There is also no listing for "Gollum's Song," but it will be contained within the final track. The album listing will be:

"Long Ways to Go Yet"--featuring "Gollum's Song" performed by Emiliana Torrini

It will be the same for Eowyn's funeral lament. My guess is that it will be included near the end of track 19 or somewhere within track 20.

And the T.F. who posted that list at Amazon seems like a really great guy!!

:D

tomandshell said:
There is also no listing for "Gollum's Song," but it will be contained within the final track. The album listing will be:

"Long Ways to Go Yet"--featuring "Gollum's Song" performed by Emiliana Torrini

It will be the same for Eowyn's funeral lament. My guess is that it will be included near the end of track 19 or somewhere within track 20.

And the T.F. who posted that list at Amazon seems like a really great guy!!

:D

So it is called.."Eowyn's funeral lament." officially??

Well, I don't know officially. But I would assume it would be something close to that. I have seen it referred to as "Eowyn's funeral lament" or "Eowyn's funeral song" or "Eowyn's lament." It will be probably be called one of those things on the complete recordings, but the good news is that it will definitely be there!

Oh, and Batty--don't believe everything you hear!!!

So which one is it?? And for FOTR recording there is also this pdf file which you can download somewhere right?? I have it printed in full coloured and laminated!!

Anyone with any idea where is this can be found for the TTT??

Back