Statue Tweeterhead - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was tempted as it looks really nice however with the new 1/4 scale PF tease I will wait to see what that brings

Saw this at NYCC and it looked fantastic in person. Was really tempted to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harley will be shipped on the 8th of february!! Ow yeah...!! Looking forward to get this one.

I decided to finally jump in on this one. I have been on the fence with this piece for a long time as there has just been an overload of Harley products and comics the last couple of years, but I am a big fan of Tweeterhead as I think their statues are fantastic and I have gotten amazing paint app's with all of the statues I have ordered from them. And I think both Harley and Joker look amazing and I am really excited about how deep they appear to be going with this line. And I'm glad that I was still able to nab the exclusive version. Would have definitely been bummed if I missed out on the EX.

1. Our next LIVE VIDEO will be this coming Monday, Feb 19th at 12:00 PM PST. Please ask your questions in the comments section or the day of. We plan on focusing on Donna Troy, Our Exclusive Donna Troy item and Wonder Woman Season One. AND we’re recording in an area that should not have any video drops! HA!

2. This Thursday, we’re meeting up with the director of IT to review our Pennywise Maquette. It’s looking fantastic and with his notes, should be even better. Look a video about this meeting soon.

3. Harley is here! We will begin shipping this week. Remember the exclusive Harley includes your $15 Proof of Purchase.

4. Elvira is close to being here. I should have a firm date this week and will pass it on, but it won’t be long now.

5. After Chinese New Year is over and our contacts are back to work, we will have Updates on Mr M, Kandor Base, Supergirl, Joker and Bud and Lou

6. Donna Troy, the first in our line of Teen Titans Maquettes will be shown this Thursday. Pre-Sale is next Tuesday and she is looking AMAZING.

7. Upcoming things to look forward to including 66 Penguin, Super Powers Catwoman and Wonder Woman Season One are all coming soon. We’ve got a few Super Special Surprises in store for your Catwoman fans!!

Oh, and on our video next Monday, we need to discuss what the SDCC exclusive should be this year! I have a few ideas but want to make something you guys will want!!

Got my Harley yesterday. Looks really good. Was surprised to find an extra "extension" for the base which was strange as it doesn't show in any pics that I've seen. It's also not necessary as this plenty tall as it is.

attachment.php

Attachments

• RIMG0314.jpg
    RIMG0314.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 295
The extra extension was a error by the factory, they put them in all the boxes when they were only suppose to go in a few (those who ordered all 3 statues, Harley, Joker and the Dogs)

The extra extension was a error by the factory, they put them in all the boxes when they were only suppose to go in a few (those who ordered all 3 statues, Harley, Joker and the Dogs)

So why the extension for all 3 statutes? What's the purpose? What I don't like is that only the extension piece has the little rubber dots on the bottom while the actual base does not.

So why the extension for all 3 statutes? What's the purpose? What I don't like is that only the extension piece has the little rubber dots on the bottom while the actual base does not.
Not for all three statues. The riser was an incentive on tweeterhead's website for customers who purchased Harley, Bud and Lou, and Joker. The riser got erroneously manufactured and put in all the Harley boxes. An unfortunate mistake. Those rubber dots are easily found at any hobby shop. I've replaced so many of them on the bottom of my statues.

From Chad @ Tweeterhead:

Hey Guys,

We began shipping last week and should be done by the end of this one! Harley was stuck in customs forever!!

We have been sending out a lot of emails to folks who owe a balance. If you owe and haven't received your email, can you send us a message at [email protected] or [email protected]?

Looking forward to getting these all shipped. She is pretty awesome!!

Back