Statue Tweeterhead - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the price was cheaper for they hyenas, but I know I'll end up getting them too. Their statue has a ton of detail, and the set of three looks great together.

I love how Joker and Harley can be positioned so she's looking down at him...

IMG_0304.jpg

i need to see batman before i can order anything in this line. if bats is cool, then joker. no need for harley or her muts

Well since they are the same price why not get the extra head and extra arm with pop gun?, you can always display as regular

For me it's money. Tweeter requires $140 right now or full price versus sideshow only requires $30 which is much more affordable for me right now unfortunately. I kept contemplating waiting to pre order cause I know they stay around a bit but I knew id never display it with the switch outs, same as the joker.

Think these Hyenas will go with the Premium Formats?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

For me it's money. Tweeter requires $140 right now or full price versus sideshow only requires $30 which is much more affordable for me right now unfortunately. I kept contemplating waiting to pre order cause I know they stay around a bit but I knew id never display it with the switch outs, same as the joker.

I understand that the upfront fee is a little high, well I think yesterday was the last day to order from tweeterhead so you will not have to worry anymore..:)

Harley was scheduled to ship this month. Someone not associated with Tweeterhead mentioned on the other forum that it’s been delayed to Jan/Feb. Has there been any word from Tweeterhead?

If anyone is interested, I was just on the Tweeterhead site and the exclusive appeared to be available for purchase again. I thought it had been out of stock? I have one on order already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back