Statue Tweeterhead - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TH used to do pretty darn good paint work. All my Classics are flawless. My 1966 line up was good up until the CR Joker, and the face paint & eye work are very much like what HQ is showing up as. I believe I've seen them make mention of a factory change at one point.

Believe me, after awhile 6 to 8 feet away wont make a difference. The only reason I kept the CR Joker is because we'll never get another like it. I notice the uneven eyes from across the room....once you know its there....

This is the DCDS 1/6 HQ statue. Half the price. Note how much better the paint job is.

View attachment 396882

That is a sharp looking Harley. Not sure if it will help but I’ve contacted sideshow about a replacement. The more I look at mine the more flaws I find. There’s also a spot on my rocket that looks like its missing paint. Just afraid of getting one that’s worse if they can help because a lot of them I’ve seen look worse than mine. In the end I may just return her. Kinda sucks though because the sculpt is pretty amazing. Maybe I’m just whining to much 🤔

That is a sharp looking Harley. Not sure if it will help but I’ve contacted sideshow about a replacement. The more I look at mine the more flaws I find. There’s also a spot on my rocket that looks like its missing paint. Just afraid of getting one that’s worse if they can help because a lot of them I’ve seen look worse than mine. In the end I may just return her. Kinda sucks though because the sculpt is pretty amazing. Maybe I’m just whining to much [emoji848]

You’re definitely not whining too much. All of those things together make a very strong case for a replacement. Good luck with Sideshow. I think they’ll come through for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a sharp looking Harley. Not sure if it will help but I’ve contacted sideshow about a replacement. The more I look at mine the more flaws I find. There’s also a spot on my rocket that looks like its missing paint. Just afraid of getting one that’s worse if they can help because a lot of them I’ve seen look worse than mine. In the end I may just return her. Kinda sucks though because the sculpt is pretty amazing. Maybe I’m just whining to much 🤔

You're not whining too much, I'd be doing the exact same thing. You don't owe this company some undying loyalty, they sold you a $300 product with widespread terrible QC. If it was me and I'd just return it and purchase a different Harley or wait for a different company to make one that will actually respect your money and ensure their QC is 100% so you receive whay you actually paid for.

My HQ arrived here, happily with no damage, and really no issues with her infamous mask... The only flaw I've noticed on mine is some very slight color bleed between the red / black quadrants on her suit, which I only noticed when looking at the photos I took of her - in normal viewing I literally can't see the color bleed. And to the point - this statue is absolutely gorgeous and amazing, easily one of my favorites in my collection. So happy to have this version of Harley!

Tweeterhead Harley 1 sm.jpg

Tweeterhead Harley 2 sm.jpg

Tweeterhead Harley 3 sm.jpg

Tweeterhead Harley 4 sm.jpg

Tweeterhead Harley 5 sm.jpg

My HQ arrived here, happily with no damage, and really no issues with her infamous mask... The only flaw I've noticed on mine is some very slight color bleed between the red / black quadrants on her suit, which I only noticed when looking at the photos I took of her - in normal viewing I literally can't see the color bleed. And to the point - this statue is absolutely gorgeous and amazing, easily one of my favorites in my collection. So happy to have this version of Harley!

View attachment 397140

View attachment 397141

View attachment 397142

View attachment 397143

View attachment 397144

Your photos look amazing! I got a good one too and also love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Harley finaly got shipped today aswell.... got the "shipping notice" on the 24th of february but DHL told me via Email today that they finaly picked the Package up from Tweeterhead :dunno

Took 2 Days to arrive in Germany :clap
Paid additional 78 USD (69.93€) in Customs :mad:

Got #192/350

11111.jpg
22222.jpg
3333.jpg
44444.jpg
55555.jpg

Lines could be painted better but you wont see it if you dont look at it while being close could be better but im happy with how it looks :yess:
Now i just need to adjust the hight of the glass in my Detolf... :lol

Yeah there's a lot of wasted space in that detolf! I like your harley and setup though

Back