Statue Tweeterhead - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harley is a pass for me, but I'm interested in seeing who else they make for this line. I think I'd be perfectly happy not seeing another Harley statue for a very, very long time.

It looks nice and you can tell a lot of work and love went into it. That being said, I am not feeling it. It's the face. Reminds me of Green Goblin or a witch.
It doesn't go with the rest of it.

I think I'd be perfectly happy not seeing another Harley statue for a very, very long time.

I love Harley but I seriously understand what you mean. I find myself saying "I loved her before she was cool!" But then I realize the absurdity of this and bite my tongue. But it's absolutely obnoxious how there's just Harley...EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE.

I would have to see more angles of her face in regards to her teeth but overall it's a pretty cool looking piece.

The plush dolls are a nice touch, it sets it apart from all the other countless Harley pieces. Still a pass for me though.

Just found this on Tweeterhead's Facebook:

Harley Exclusive Clarification:
There have been a few questions about what exactly the difference is between the regular and the exclusive. Just to clarify, with the tweeterhead exclusive you will be receiving two heads (goggle and non goggle) and two hands (pop gun and Joker doll). The regular version only comes with the non goggle head and pop up gun.
Hope this clears that up!!

It clears it up, but it directly contradicts the image on their website detailing the EX.

Correct, at least we know now. I don't like the goggled scarf head but do like the joke doll option. I think this is an impressive piece but will wait to order

I might've missed it ...but did they ever confirm this to be 1/6 scale?

It's 1/6 scale.

ba4803abd5d455991583b8d118607bdd.jpg

65f739a2d6c74bd900aadc40fa46b64a.jpg

60914ccd35962a16fadd7746e2985d56.jpg

Really liking this harley and Joker..Love the Colored clear resin! Just makes it pop! Don't collect 1/6th statues..but These might be my first since Bowen.

Hope they continue the line!

Back