Statue Tweeterhead: Batman - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the blue gray version would get a swap out emblem? And by December do you mean that's when they're hoping to release it or when pre orders start?
I actually thought that too, now I am not sure. but since the cape and undies and cowl would be black I don't think a swap out emblem would work. All these questions I'll pose to Chad once he recovers from SDCC.

Also will we see the full reveal before preorders end on the blue one so we can decide which we want?
I hope so. I think this is really a case of what look you prefer. The blue grey will go great with the current set of Superpowers characters

That would be ideal.
Yes it would

This is an easy order for me as I am such a huge Neal Adams fan, this will always be my version of Batman.

ea224b9a12c3d575fc6d82bc0d46e815.jpg

5cea18b38458439b8630b8a4670f068b.jpg

377f09f9dd7a3913417d1a51f4256870.jpg

Thanks. Depending on price point this may be my alternative to the Prime 1 blue version since I already have the P1 black version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a reason why it looks like the top half isn’t flush to the bottom half? I’m looking above the belt and it looks like it’s askew. What me going on there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super. Thanks. I’ve just mailed asking them directly. Also wondering if they ship internationally?
Would anyone know ? From them directly ?

Back