Statue Tweeterhead: Batman - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's sculptor Paul Harding with his baby:

DipVMrBVAAEp9M5.jpg

Looks nice but pretty big for 1/6 scale

thats a sideshow 1/5 scale right there. its huge . still need to see XM studios 1/6 bats before i decide which line i go after, hopefully they show him in october

thats a sideshow 1/5 scale right there. its huge . still need to see XM studios 1/6 bats before i decide which line i go after, hopefully they show him in october

Yep, I actually like that he's a little bigger as he'll stand out more

SS just announced this is up for pre-order on July 31st between Noon and 3PM PST. I assume the exclusive is going to be up on tweeterhead soon.

SS just announced this is up for pre-order on July 31st between Noon and 3PM PST. I assume the exclusive is going to be up on tweeterhead soon.

Tuesday and the ES is set at 250
37943243_1912228835505614_8326151809647247360_n.jpg

Ex limited to 250 pieces!!

Super Powers Batman is officially unveiled. This pic shows the Tweeterhead exclusive alternate Batarang hand! Only available at Tweeterhead.com

Full Gallery tomorrow and Pre-Sale begins next Tuesday!

I'm typically a black suit Batman kinda guy but I'm loving the blue cold. Plus my wife prefer the blue suit so hmm..

Although I do wonder how close the final product will be compared to proto, especially the detail in the face area.

Back