Statue Tweeterhead: Batman - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman variant still being shown as shipping in October on their awesome website ������

I have the black and grey version ordered from Tweeterhead?s site. Kinda wish I?d ordered the blue and grey version instead. They?re customer service and cancellation policies are terrible though so I guess I?m stuck with it if/when they ship it.

I can concur that their customer service is embarrassing. I certainly would think about dealing with them again.

Yeah it’s becoming a joke now, I’ve emailed every possible email and no reply. Coupled with the fact that the website preorder shipping dates section has expired shipping dates and I won’t be using this company again. Shambles.

I'm very much looking forward to getting this black variant Bats. I'm also down for at least one more Tweeter statue....a classic Perez Deathstroke.

As of last Thursday, TH had gotten their containter. The fires out West had severely delayed a lot of containers from being delivered or moved from the docks. There are a few other unmentionable factors but you will be getting a shipping notice soon. Batman is easily one of the best that they've done, and impatience is understandable. CW was also on the same container. We're all waiting, including those that paid full up front, just know that they will be shipped to you soon.

Got my shipping notice for the black variant Bats. Can't wait to put him next to my Tweeter Joker. Now, I'm just anxiously waiting on a Super Powers classic Perez Deathstroke to be revealed.

Black and Blue:
IMG_20191204_130420.jpg

So, they go on Facebook yesterday and say “We’ve got a few Variant Batmans left. Contact us.” and I’m all like “Where’s MINE?!”

First time ordering direct from them and you know what they say about first impressions...
3DA69563-A767-40F1-8AD4-24D2CB4A89ED.jpg

Well, it's now been communicated to me that international orders can be a bit of a pain and that mine will be shipping out today.
We shall see. But I can't help but think that this is a point that needs better communication on. I understand delays but when I see a post that says statues are going out, hear nothing and THEN see a post that says "few remain" while my order's still saying "Processing"....

...what the hell conclusion am I supposed to come to?

This one's for you!

Nice! That's an awesome pic. I received mine and must say I'm impressed. It's a great looking statue. Very happy with how this turned out. QC on mine is rock solid. Fantastic paint apps and he fit on the base perfectly. Now I just want a classic Perez Deathstroke to add to the mix. That has now become my most anticipated Tweeter statue.

This line looks really good but I've been scared off by the terrible things I've heard of TH quality & customer service.

Yeah, they are a complete joke. They ignore emails 90% of the time, the website is embarrassing. They asked for payment so they could ship 3 weeks ago - I’ve beefed for info but nothing. Absolute disgrace and I won’t be paying them a penny in future. Wish I’d ordered through SS so I could cancel - this isn’t far off a scam.

Well, it's now been communicated to me that international orders can be a bit of a pain and that mine will be shipping out today.
We shall see. But I can't help but think that this is a point that needs better communication on. I understand delays but when I see a post that says statues are going out, hear nothing and THEN see a post that says "few remain" while my order's still saying "Processing"....

...what the hell conclusion am I supposed to come to?

Calm down...

Back