Statue Tweeterhead: Batman - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s so weird that I want this so badly. I already have the sideshow 1/4 blue statue and it’s pretty much the same damn thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s so weird that I want this so badly. I already have the sideshow 1/4 blue statue and it’s pretty much the same damn thing!

I get ya, we all bought the modern age premium format because it was blue and grey and reminiscent of Neal Adams style. The question is whether you want a smaller, fully sculpted, slightly more comic accurate look? On paper it sounds like a no brainer but I'm sticking with 1/4 scale as I have to pretend I have some form of focus to my collection

I really want this but disappointed by no switch out emblem now. I am tempted to wait for the black variant since I assume it will have the black bat symbol without the yellow.

I ordered this exclusive as it tics the boxes for me. Blue grey. Yellow oval. Neal Adams esque. 1/6th scale.

This is my second an probably last statue for now with the black and grey prime 1 batman exclusive in the room.

I also misread the market in these statues in that I don’t buy just to sell but it is nice to have the added benefit of maintaining value or maybe a slight uptick in price over time.

I’m happy about this piece. It looks great.

Correction to above - I’d take an Alex Ross Superman statue.

Back