Statue Tweeterhead: Batman - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So as we wait for the painted reveal (colors are amazing BTW), just a little update as to time line on Batman statues.

"Right now the only one we’re releasing is dark blue and gray and the only difference is the exclusive comes with the extra hand and the extra chest piece with the big bat. In December will release the black and gray version with the shorter ears and pouch belt."

vkgYETn.jpg

ifzGNxD.jpg

Patiently waiting on the black and grey. Will it have the same pose and exclusive features as the blue one?

You would think Tweeterhead would of had the capes blowing in the same direction :) or at least not having Superman's cape blowing so hard to the right

I am kinda curious how the swap out pieces will work with the chest emblem sits its meant to sit really close to the suit and not protrude out much. Unless they are talking about a whole extra upper body piece which would drive up the cost considerably.

I am kinda curious how the swap out pieces will work with the chest emblem sits its meant to sit really close to the suit and not protrude out much. Unless they are talking about a whole extra upper body piece which would drive up the cost considerably.

I am curious too. Based on the 3D render it would have to be a whole new torso.

I am curious too. Based on the 3D render it would have to be a whole new torso.

Have to say ...I'm curious, too. I do see stitching that run from cape to armpits and creases under his pec muscles on his costume that could be used to hide seams. Perhaps the chest will be removable and swappable.

You would think Tweeterhead would of had the capes blowing in the same direction :) or at least not having Superman's cape blowing so hard to the right

Actually, for display purposes, I much prefer the capes like that....easier to display on a shelf.

If I had any interest in getting into a smaller scale of statues I have to say I'd probably buy every 1 of these. They look outstanding.

Also will we see the full reveal before preorders end on the blue one so we can decide which we want?

Back