Triad Toys has House, MD, Barb Wire and Ghost licenses!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I meant if by 'Ghost' they're talking about the Patrick Swayze film!

haha. i hear ya. i want a demi moore figure though so i can bald down and make GI Jane! :D

yeah i meant to type House, M.D. but it was like 1am and i had a few drinks. :lol from what i was told they are planning to do the entire cast so i'm down for a set of figures for sure. i want 13 and cuddy first! if their house figure turned out anything like randall this will be a sweet lineup. the randall figure looks really really nice in person. it looks like a hot toys figure almost. those spurs and metal bullets looks really nice up close too

yeah i meant to type House, M.D. but it was like 1am and i had a few drinks. :lol from what i was told they are planning to do the entire cast so i'm down for a set of figures for sure. i want 13 and cuddy first! if their house figure turned out anything like randall this will be a sweet lineup. the randall figure looks really really nice in person. it looks like a hot toys figure almost. those spurs and metal bullets looks really nice up close too

That's crazy that they want the full cast. Not sure how many of the lackeys I'd buy, if any. Maybe Foreman. I've already got House, Wilson, and another cast member that's in the works.

Back