• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: New Sculpts added, Hot Toys 1989 Batman, Catwoman custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IKE-CON

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm listing a bunch of sculpts and figures that that I'm getting rid of.
I need to make space for my companies actual custom figures and sculpts, because right now, stuff
is just piling up and I have no room for more shelves.

It's first come,first serve. Meaning PM me if you want any item(s). If you're
the first to PM me, then you get that item.

GENERAL PROCESS
If you PM me about an item you want and I respond, you have 24 hours to finalize the
deal. If not, the deal will be given to the next person after you(if more than one has PM about same item).
Once agreed the item is yours, a direct Paypal invoice will be sent to you.
At which point you have another 24 hours to pay, unless otherwise agreed upon.

:lecture All shipping will be done on the weekends only. I have a day job 5 days/week
and it's too hard to get to the post office during the weekdays.

All prices include shipping in the States, contact me for international shipping cost.

NOTE:On any sales over $100 with International shipping,
full value will be disclosed on customs form for insurance purposes.

So here is the first group of items, most listed below my actual cost and
most of the sculpts the same as I paid. All never touched and most still in original boxes.

MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

The WGP Battle Damaged Catwoman figure: full figure, 1 set of hands, whip, Taser and customized DX LED stand
with custom engraved name plate. $650, far less than the original price
P1150741_zps4vdsup6q.jpg

P1150750_zpsgrmg5qnz.jpg

P1150739_zps4mhcpv8i.jpg

Mayor Cobblepot DeVito Penguin** SOLD $695 **.

The WGP Sean Dabbs sculpts:, Regular Mad Max $60,Indy with Hat $70, Painted(damaged) BD Catwoman $120 SOLD & SHIPPED.
P1150758_zpsazlzioak.jpg

wgpindy1_zps9f40e49a.jpg

P1150677_zps1wo9eapu.jpg

Then Inigou sculpts: Indy $80 SOLD & SHIPPED, ** Nukey with Hat $75 SOLD & SHIPPED.**

Then Rainman Sculpts: Gary Oldman Stansfield $60 SOLD & SHIPPED & The Dude $50.
P1150760_zpslcd1menc.jpg

Rainman painted Dude head with Geewhiz outfit and customized DX style stand. $400
Lights don't work on stand. Wire came off inside and I don't have soldering iron.
Comes with custom engraved name plate(not pictured).
P11502042_zps93a2a225.jpg

Has small blue dye stain on the back of one pant leg.
P1150790_zpsf6wjidty.jpg

SOLD Rainman figure set Vincent and Jules(Aeon painted heads, customized outfits on
HT bodies with HT base stand, Vincent has custom fat suit) 2 figure set $675 SOLD & SHIPPED

Hot Toys 1989 Batman $200 with box and all parts except stand and part of
grappling gun(which was missing when I got it).
P1150776_zpshi2l76zs.jpg

P1150777_zpsn6rw0zcd.jpg

Hot Toys Indy set up:includes body, full outfit, most accessories with idol and idol base, $195 SOLD & SHIPPED

Daniel Choe's Reloaded Neo Head and figure. $100. As pictured, paint has started chipping away on hair and
top of nose. But still a nice sculpt on a Hot Toys slim body with Triad Chosen one outfit.
P1150781_zps5u60wbfv.jpg

Picture of some of the paint chipping.
P1150785_zpsaxsyyoa2.jpg

NEW SCULPTS ADDED.

WGP Jake Modded Season 3-4 Rick $50. Best Rick sculpt out there.
P1150838_zpsr43emcsv.jpg

P1150836_zpsexibjjbb.jpg

P1150837_zpsnablkwiq.jpg

Caine's The Lost Boys David $45. Has some pitting on the forehead. Came that way.
Made ready for real hair extensions and earring.
P1150841_zpswiwpfs6t.jpg

P1150839_zpsmw4r7psw.jpg

P1150840_zps4es1w1s9.jpg

This is how it looked on Machew1031's awesome full figure; painted up, with hair & earring added.
Caines%20David_zpsrx2oasgq.jpg

I will continue to list things as I go through the rest of my inventory.
So get some great items and help me make room....win-win!!

Thanks
Ike

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: Hot Toys 1984 Batman, Catwoman custom, Mayor Cobblepot custom and more.

Hot Toys Indy set up and Inigou Indy head SOLD.

Last edited:
Re: For Sale: Hot Toys 1984 Batman, Catwoman custom, Mayor Cobblepot custom and more.

Rainman Stansfield Sculpt Sold

Painted(damaged) BD Catwoman $120 SOLD.

More pictures of the WGP Catwoman figure as requested.

FULL VIEW
P1150739_zps4mhcpv8i.jpg

P1150745_zpssyebmzxr.jpg

P1150744_zpsyxinfh3v.jpg

P1150748_zpsy3jkwxfd.jpg

CLOSER VIEW
P1150743_zpsruu4mwgn.jpg

P1150750_zpsgrmg5qnz.jpg

P1150738_zpsxescocuw.jpg

There does seem to be some light scuffing or scratches on one side of the head.
Also, if I'm not mistaken, on the center of the head, it appears to be a paint brush
bristle stuck in the paint job itself. Much easier to see with macro lens. I didn't notice
the paint brush bristle until this picture. Another reason why I'm selling it at a discount.

P1150752_zpskdro0ehb.jpg

Is the dude sold?

Yes, updating now. You were second in line of 3..sorry man.
He got the invoice today, so he has 24 hours. Doesn't sound like
he's backing out, but if he does, it's yours.

Dude available again

Last edited:

No probs appreciate the response. :duff

PM sent for Jules and Vincent

SOLD Rainman figure set Vincent and Jules(Aeon painted heads, customized outfits on
HT bodies with HT base stand, Vincent has custom fat suit) 2 figure set $675 SOLD

Oh man, I feel the Nucky calling me, never pulled the trigger on the Hatted one.

** Nukey with Hat $75 SOLD.**

You should have pulled the trigger faster then the other guy..:lol

pm sent for Mayor Cobblepot DeVito Penguin

Even though he's pending, per request, here's more photo's of the Penguin on his new
"Dirty Winter in Gotham" Stand with custom engraved name plate.

P1150810_zpsdafinbex.jpg

P1150809_zpsxd12nuef.jpg

P1150800_zps75sbyy6z.jpg

P1150811_zpsohkukzms.jpg

P1150825_zpsduk64dop.jpg

P1150822_zpsfxr3ln9f.jpg

P1150806_zpstdlsc5u1.jpg

P1150805_zpsa8wo2fz8.jpg

I also added elastic straps on the umbrella, so he wont drop it. One on the handle and one further
down the umbrella.

Last edited:

All items Shipped.

Shipping Notices have been sent via PM
to the following people

Mudblood : Shipped
njlanman : Shipped
mightyq : Shipped
D-9- : Shipped
nearedg3 : Shipped

Thanks

Ike

The Dude is back on the market. International buyer didn't want item anymore.
To much in import tax/duty on it.

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys 1989 Batman, Catwoman custom, Mayor Cobblepot custom and more.

Mayor Cobblepot DeVito Penguin SOLD

Re: For Sale: Hot Toys 1989 Batman, Catwoman custom, Mayor Cobblepot custom and more.

Added 2 more unpainted sculpts.

Back