Triad Toys has House, MD, Barb Wire and Ghost licenses!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice write up mate. Those gun for hire figs look real nice.

A few questions you may be able to answer: are the magnetic bases all the same? Or a different style each line? & the magnets are in the feet right? So you could technically use any ferrous material as a base.

When you say "Ghost" you got a link to what you mean... I'm assuming its not the Patrick Swayze movie ?

Or is it Ghost in The Shell ?

When you say "Ghost" you got a link to what you mean... I'm assuming its not the Patrick Swayze movie ?

Or is it Ghost in The Shell ?

Do tell? I was wondering what was meant by "Ghost" also. I assume the Patrick Swayze movie, though I'd prefer GITS.

Those are awesome licenses coming out. I just had a House sculpt done and now Triad is releasing one. Well, at least I can have 2 to customize in this case.

haha. i asked about ghost and it's the comic from dark horse. you can google it. i didn't know what it was either and thought it was the demi moore/swayze flick at first too

the bases looks like all the same base. louie mentioned that you can swap out and make custom prints of whatever you want to go over the metal piece. i didn't understand what he meant, but i'll ask them later today.

ghost is weird? dude this is badass. i think adam hughes drew some of the covers for this comic. females with big guns rules. :D

ghost.jpg

Good lord...I thought they meant the Swayze movie too and had a heard time imagining enough people wanting wanting figures of that :lol

The Dark Horse Ghost sounds like it would be much more interesting to see.

It's funny how popular House is in the 1/6 world. Or are we talking the '80s horror film with William Katt?

I like the magnetic bases - I think that's the future of 1/6 display - of course, you need figures with zero joint flop for them to work.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, although they need to use flat plastic for the bodies. Even Dragon has moved away from the shiny body plastic.

It's funny how popular House is in the 1/6 world. Or are we talking the '80s horror film with William Katt?

I like the magnetic bases - I think that's the future of 1/6 display - of course, you need figures with zero joint flop for them to work.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, although they need to use flat plastic for the bodies. Even Dragon has moved away from the shiny body plastic.

I think the thread title is meant to read House MD, sans the comma. Although I'd be more interested in the House film with William Katt. We already have 3 great custom Hugh Laurie sculpts on this board, I doubt Triad will be able to top them or provide enough variety to sustain a line.

They did write House M.D., so "House" the TV show.

We already have 3 great custom Hugh Laurie sculpts on this board, I doubt Triad will be able to top them or provide enough variety to sustain a line.

I'm with you on that Ironman. It will be interesting to see if Triad just does the man himself, or makes a line out of it.

Back