Triad's licensed HOUSE MD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Louie Tran has updated his personal site and the site for his symposium group, and at each site there is an ad for his company, Triad. Although there's yet to be a formal unveiling of Triad's new, licensed House MD line, the ad contains a sneak:

house.jpg

I'm really interested to see what Triad does with some of their announced licenses... this looks good so far (although not a figure I'd buy). Can't wait to see the Lone Wolf and Cub figures :rock

While I am still interested to see what they do, I consider my House bash to be good enough for me. I'm saying that now ofcourse... wait till full pics get revealed.

I haven't really been impressed with any Triad headsculpts so i'm curious as how they will do actual head sculpts based off celebrities.

although you can't see much in that photo, It looks good from what you CAN see.

From what I can see, it looks too plastic especially compared to some of the others I've seen them do. I am though excited to see the whole thing in its finalities.

I like it so far! But Triad is notorius for not releasing some lines. I hope this is not the case with the House line, simply because I am sure there are a bunch of people excited about it. I love all my Triad sculpts.

whatever i looks like im POSITIVE itll be better than that "other" artists sculpt.

I have the same feeling. I gave up on my custom House, so I can considering getting this one (at least I still have the outfit if I want to tweak something).

I have a feeling it will just be another take on House. I havent seen anything from Triad that suggests they are gonna knock this out of the ball park, like HT or EB would do with the sculpt. That said, I am still excited to see what they offer.

I honestly cant see it being that much better than Serangs, just different.

This would have been an awesome license for EB to get.

I for one am stoked for this figure. House is one of my all time favorite TV characters. He and I have a lot in common, we both have a bad leg and love for Vicodin... :naughty

Triad Toys - House, M.D. teaser

Don't know if this was posted here yet, hard to judge since its such a small pic but I'm looking forward to seeing more!

House.jpg

*creds to IKE-CON on OSW*

When are they going to show more pics?!? I would definitely buy a figure of House if done right. I hope this turns out well.

Back