Transformers: The Last Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks more interesting than the last few they made, but I hate how much they focus on the humans.

I'm guessing Optimus floating in space will be similar to when Megatron meets Unicron in the animated movie?

It can't be as horrible and wretched as the last one, right? Will it actually explain why Prime let the dinobots just roam the earth freely? LOL I say such silly things sometimes.

Hmm interesting I think the big baddie Unicron is coming in this one for sure. I may go see it since I stopped watching these films in theatre since the 2nd film but I think this one would be worth a watch. The last one was alright.

They should just reboot the franchise at this point. The only good movie, but mainly because it was the first one, was the first one.

The rest have been a borefest. The last one was so boring I just wanted it to end when they stormed the evil company headquarters. Too much human crappy plot.

Ive seen all on release but this one, I will just wait to watch it for free on FX or something.

No, the best TF movie was the 86 Animated movie. None of the live action ones have been able to live up to it. They need a new director and writer and just do More Than Meets The Eye plot as one movie. Place it in the 80s, have the same car models and bobs your uncle.

They should just reboot the franchise at this point. The only good movie, but mainly because it was the first one, was the first one.

The rest have been a borefest. The last one was so boring I just wanted it to end when they stormed the evil company headquarters. Too much human crappy plot.

Ive seen all on release but this one, I will just wait to watch it for free on FX or something.

No, the best TF movie was the 86 Animated movie. None of the live action ones have been able to live up to it. They need a new director and writer and just do More Than Meets The Eye plot as one movie. Place it in the 80s, have the same car models and bobs your uncle.

I loved the first one. It was not only fresh, but it also didn't had the sequel baggage. The amazing thing is all the sequels are not only dumber, but redundant and more of the same.

As for the 86 film, I absolutely adore it. It feels more like an art film than an actual movie, but it just exudes with charm.

I get the love for the 86 movie, but the only good parts are from the beginning till OP dies and after Junkion world.

Back