Transformers: The Last Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We must be watching different shows then, it's awesome! :rock

ZzTIVWX.gif

I'm older at 43 so G1 was awesome to me. Seems like most folks in their 30s loved Beast Wars because that's what they grew up with. I hated everything post G1.....and really everything after the movie.

I'm older at 43 so G1 was awesome to me. Seems like most folks in their 30s loved Beast Wars because that's what they grew up with. I hated everything post G1.....and really everything after the movie.
I think that's how I roll too. The OG cartoons are definitely where it's at.

These young whippersnappers need to recognize.. :monkey3

I'm 40, so G1 was indeed awesome at the time and everything after it was crud as I went through my 20s.. Actually, if I'm honest I never really felt the Rodimus/Magnus/Galvatron stuff as much as the first three? series (I do have the box of all 100 or so episodes), but I think only one of the later versions I found to be that watchable in a "I'm home early from work, might as watch after school cartoons" kind of way..

If you look back now at them they don't fare so well, but neither does Thundercats or any of those programmes. As a kid, Lion-O was like Luke Skywalker to me, one of my fictional heros. Now I youtube a couple of episodes and wonder how or why I put him on such a pedestal..

Beast Wars sucked.

yep!

G1 will always be the best era
Real life Cars,Jets etc changing into robots = awesome Animals turning into Robots = dumb

Trukk not munky debate, we meet again. :lol

I grew up with G1, it was my life but by the time BW came out I was flabbergasted- this has actual story and characters! What kind of mad world is this? And over time it was revealed that it was canon to G1.

I could never get why G1 fans and BW fans can't get along, I love them both but BW is clearly the better written show while G1 had cooler looking characters.

I'm 36 and G1 is what I grew up on and still wish they just made more than meets the eye story line instead of this crap. Stranger Things has proven you can have content take place in the 80s and still be awesome. I never cared for any of these films, especially the last one.

Back