Transformers: The Last Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I don't know any girl who was into Transformers ever.

I know a few who went and saw the movies because of Megan Fox and Rosie Huntington... who were the antithesis to this whole girl power, girls kick ass thing since they were purely eye candy :lol

I have to assume that Sam Witwicky secretly had millions of dollars stashed away. I can't fathom a single reason as to how he'd be able to snag another girlfriend that quickly after Mikaela dumped him. :lol

The first one was also good because the robots were minimal, and even though the deceps had no personality, they still felt individual like each one mattered. There was a clear strength and power difference there, so ignoring that the humans helped take them down (one a little too easy), it took teamwork from the smaller, weaker Autobots. Prime was a good enough warrior and big enough to take any them on (won his first fight with ease), but was still a little outmatched by Megs... as he should be on a pure power basis (at least if you throw in his biggest weakness, his compassion for humans and innocents and trying to protect them from being hurt in the action).

If they had put a bit more direction into the robot scenes (completed the motorway fight like the novel, and cleared up Barricade's fate), and tightened the editing.. and given a bit more development to at least the Starscream and Megatron dynamic (they at least improved that in the two sequels), then it could have been quite good.

But then everything went more downhill with an already with the sequel. The only good parts OP'd Prime that much that Megatron and then The Fallen looked like punks.. All the potential of the Constructicons (apart from the Bumblebee fight) wasted. Decepticons reduced to unidentifiable clones to give Ironhide and friends something to shoot at.

The first one was also good because the robots were minimal, and even though the deceps had no personality, they still felt individual like each one mattered. There was a clear strength and power difference there, so ignoring that the humans helped take them down (one a little too easy), it took teamwork from the smaller, weaker Autobots. Prime was a good enough warrior and big enough to take any them on (won his first fight with ease), but was still a little outmatched by Megs... as he should be on a pure power basis (at least if you throw in his biggest weakness, his compassion for humans and innocents and trying to protect them from being hurt in the action).

If they had put a bit more direction into the robot scenes (completed the motorway fight like the novel, and cleared up Barricade's fate), and tightened the editing.. and given a bit more development to at least the Starscream and Megatron dynamic (they at least improved that in the two sequels), then it could have been quite good.

But then everything went more downhill with an already with the sequel. The only good parts OP'd Prime that much that Megatron and then The Fallen looked like punks.. All the potential of the Constructicons (apart from the Bumblebee fight) wasted. Decepticons reduced to unidentifiable clones to give Ironhide and friends something to shoot at.

There was a novel?! What was it, 4 pages long?

new trailer

This is the first one that is making me actually want to watch the film. So I really don't think that planet thing is Unicron anymore based on the trailer, I actually have no idea who that bot is that is talking to prime. I never watched anything beyond the film in G1 so if it's a character from the third season I really don't know anything about them.

Eh. All these things look the same. But that's probably why they're successful... unfortunately.

Utter TRASH. Would much rather watch the entire Fast and furious movie catalog 19 times over in Cantonese.

I don't like Bayverse Transformers and have had zero interest in any of them since the first one. I'll borrow my friends copy and watch it, if I remember. I've seen all of them....I don't know why. AOE was just....:yuck

Only reason I will watch this in the theater is Bay is the only director to shoot in 3D and mainly IMAX 3D. I will give him props for keeping it alive.

Looks better than the previous trailers, but nothing new. Lots of pointless human drama, followed by the Prime and Bee show, with those "other" robots, still don't know who's who and what's what. Plus, who is keeping up with this screwy timeline, it was the Cube and Megs who made it to Earth first, nope, it was the Fallen, nope, Transformers were here before dinosaurs, now they fought with humans in medieval times.

It's a Bay movie-verse, timelines and common sense are irrelevant when you have large robits and explosions. And lets not forget adults who get it with a minor and carries around a card that says it's legal.

Yea that guy was a ****ing weirdo. Who goes through all the trouble to get a license to date someone younger than you. The fact that they even had to explain it to the viewer was even more creepy.

Yep, AoE has never been an enjoyable view for me. The while knight theme is terrible to me. I much preferred the highway and forrest fights for instance. The new autobot characters are awful. The cutting of the robot action is terrible even for a Bayformer movie. And Prime's biggest foe to date is two thirds his size.. (in saying that, Prime utterly destroyed a much larger Grindor)

Back