Transformers: The Last Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious what's going on in that last scene - Maybe Optimus is being controlled somehow???

I guess that little twist at the end was the only way they felt they can make this film feel any different at all from the others?

I'm excited to see Duhamel again in this series. It's been a while it seems. I guess only one movie....but it seems like a while.

I honestly want to see Shia back, but I know that will never happen.

Which one was the last one? Dinobots??

Are we supposed to know who, aside from Prime or Bumblebee, who any of these robots are?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, last one was with the Dinobots. I actually really enjoyed that one. Didn't care for Galvatron though.

And no clue as to which Autobots and Decepticons we have returning.

Actually found the list:
Prime
Bee
Hot Rod (Awesome! :rock)
Drift
Hound
Cogman
Crosshairs
Sqweeks

I'm sure there's others though that haven't been unveiled.

And I'm sure a Transformers fan will chime in, but didn't Optimus have an 'evil twin'? Scourge?????

I remember him being a character in the original animated movie. Wondering if that's who we saw???

No clue. I'm probably way off.

Hot Rod won't be done justice, I'm sure.

Don't know about the evil Prime, I only know Ultra Magnus looked like him.

i thought optimus prime flew off to kill the gods/makers on the last one.
wtf is he doing back here so early.

And I'm sure a Transformers fan will chime in, but didn't Optimus have an 'evil twin'? Scourge?????

I remember him being a character in the original animated movie. Wondering if that's who we saw???

No clue. I'm probably way off.

nemesis prime is the evil prime, but this looks to be the real thing under unicrons control, which is the giant planet we see, could be someone else but it's most likely unicron. He's the one that brought megatron back to life and turned him into galvatron in the original cartoon, which is what it looks like is happening here but with prime. They'll most likely have to break Unicrons influence over prime and then prime will be back to his old self.

Was that Unicron?

most likely, I can't think of any other character that could bring prime back to life and have prime be under his control. Prime also had purple eyes in the last shot, which was the color of Unicrons minions in the show. Plus the sheer size of him, no else that I know of is that big.

Back