Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WalMart? IDK if it only was for PO though

Technically it was for the PO, but there are always a number of extra copies that either don't get picked up or extras are just ordered over the POs. We still have some in our the store, so it might not hurt to check it out.

Just finished the campaign last night, LOVED the end credits!!! If I do have a complaint though (and it's the same complaint from War for Cybertron) it's that I felt rushed along the entire campaign, like there was no time to explore at all, almost like there was an invisible time clock or something, also I wasn't able to form a real connection with any character because every few minutes you played as someone else...although the Grimlock portion of the game was very satisfying!

Just finished the campaign last night, LOVED the end credits!!! If I do have a complaint though (and it's the same complaint from War for Cybertron) it's that I felt rushed along the entire campaign, like there was no time to explore at all, almost like there was an invisible time clock or something, also I wasn't able to form a real connection with any character because every few minutes you played as someone else...although the Grimlock portion of the game was very satisfying!

Totally agreed with you on that one! I was hoping this game be longer too! Finished it 2 nights ago. I prefer playing as the Autobots tho.

on chapter 4 after using metroplex WOW this game is amazing.
playing on PC with full graphics on and it looks spectacular.

cant wait to use grimlock

tracking him now.

wow the soundtrack is so epic.

just finished the game

it's a short game but man what an awsome campain that was.
I think it feels short because once you start you cant put the game down. its amazing.

loved the dinobots. ohh man when grimlock transformerd for the first time I had chills.

WOW !

we need a tv show based on this game. brings back the feel of the 80's

I hope they are going to make a 3rd one on earth.
that would be amazing.

9/10 for me

just finished the game

it's a short game but man what an awsome campain that was.
I think it feels short because once you start you cant put the game down. its amazing.

loved the dinobots. ohh man when grimlock transformerd for the first time I had chills.

WOW !

we need a tv show based on this game. brings back the feel of the 80's

I hope they are going to make a 3rd one on earth.
that would be amazing.

9/10 for me

I actually played and beaten this one before WFC which I'm at the end of. I really loved it and I do believe a 3rd game will be done on Earth.

I wonder if they will keep these designs of the autobots/decepticons or will they make a plot driven reason to make them look like earth vehicles like the 80's.

I actually just found out that WfC/FoC is canon with TF:prime. I don't really watch the show, so has there been any connections or anything other than Hasbro saying its canon?

They said its canon but the plots hardly line up. It they did, season one would have picked up where this game left off and its not even close

I remember watching the 5 part series premier last year but I don't remember anything from it and I saw a few episodes here and there and the only thing constant is BB can't talk but when I found it was canon, I tried to restart watching te show, but I can't stand when the same autobots kill drone after drone.

Is Ultra Magnus or the Dinobots scheduled to appear on the show? That might be what sparks my interest to give he another shot.

I only saw season 1 on netflix and while it was decent, it seemed geared towards kids mostly. No where near as epic as this game serious.

Just played the demo. Very exciting stuff. Certainly bigger in scope than I'd imagined (even if some of you are saying it's quite short lengthwise)
The demo levels were huge! Most of it just whizzed by, but it helped create a good sense of epic size.
Might think about getting it when its reduced.

Finished about a week ago. Overall, it did last longer than I anticipated. I got to Chapter 8 or 9 so quick I assumed the next few would be just as quick. Actually, the developers, instead of tacking on a gimmicky Dinobot section, actually made one of my favorite sections of the game. I thought it was actually done somewhat better than the rest of the story campaign. I have actually tried MP some and it's rather addictive, though suffers from what all MP suffers from, 8 year olds with worse mouths than sailors, with all day after school to play the game and end up owning everyone else. The only real incentive to keep playing MP is unlocking more stuff and bots. I actually prefer escalation.

I only saw season 1 on netflix and while it was decent, it seemed geared towards kids mostly. No where near as epic as this game serious.

I actually just finished the 26 episodes of Season 1 on Netflix myself. I have to say that overall, the story telling is not really just for kids. I think it gives the impression it's just for kids due to the ridiculously kiddy like animation of the youngest human character with the glasses. I found him unnecessary. But humans aside, the dialogue and stories with the Transformers were much more mature than the 1984 series. The problem for me was a lack of characters. To only have 5-6 main Autobots and Decepticons, while it gave the writers more time to develop the backstories, it just seemed like they missed out on using some awesome characters. For a show like that, you have to be able to juggle 15 or so characters on each side, instead of a bunch of generic characters and a handful of main ones.

^that's exactly what I meant. I understand a stronger focus on core characters can make the show better ala Beast Wars/Animated, but to it got boring to me seeing the same 4 autobots kill nothing but drones and those little metal eating meatballs. There's just nothing to keep me watching as I don't really care about them. I did watch the episodes with Wheeljack, Dreadwing, and Smokescreen but other than those, lack of "cool" characters is what kills this show for me.

The season 1 cliffhanger ending was well done though as were many of the episodes. If you look at them from a story perspective.

Back