Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An automobile mechanic and his daughter make a discovery that brings down the Autobots and Decepticons - and a paranoid government official - on them.

It's not Breakdown. It's Lockdown, a character that originated from the Animated series, voiced by Lance Henriksen (though not in the movie unfortunately). Intergalactic bounty hunter who does jobs for both sides and keeps trophies of each bounty. Working for 'someone' in this trailer. He's joined by a human villain, played by Kelsey Grammer who is the CEO of the company that makes the human TFs, and Galvatron, who may or may not be a rebuild Megatron.
View attachment 109785

Surprisingly, the movie version is a pretty faithful design as well. If he was voiced by Lance again I might have cared.

After the latest trailer I'd say it's pretty much confirmed

Screen shot 2014-05-17 at 10.54.00 AM.jpg

From what i see in the 2nd trailer, the face design is getting close to a primate's.....
3lW54ID.jpg

I just watched a clip that had Grimlock breathing fire! :lol

Nothing will surprise me in these films!

I'm no more a fan of Optimus riding Grimlock than anyone, but I do like that he has to 'break him' rather than Grim just sitting around waiting on Optimus to come get him. :lol
transformers_4___optimus_prime_riding_grimlock_by_rawlsy-d752he3.jpg

I'm kinda looking forward to this, I think the robots look the sharpest yet, I tend to like Wahlberg even in crappy roles and...I've watched all the others so I'm thinking how bad can it be? :lol

Plus I got a bunch of Kreos from this today at TRU so it kinda got me in the hype for the movie, funny how toys can do that. :yess:

John goodman as Not bulkhead hopefully channeling a little bit of Walter Sobchak ( mostly becuase he's covered in guns and ammo) is the ONLY thing that makes me even slightly currious about this film.

Can someone tell me what the plot of this movie is? It looks pretty with a lot of cool explosions, but what is it about?

Autobots are in hiding after a government agency came after them with man made transformer drones. They end up befriending the family of the mechanic after he gave Optimus Prime shelshelter. Things become more complicated though when the inter-galactic bounty hunter Lockdown shows up, who is intent on collecting the price put on Optimus' head.

Thanks for the plot explanation! Commercials now a days never tell you what this big budgeted movies are about. All they show are the pretty CG images .

Back