Michael Bay Will Not Return For Next Transformers Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Bayformers? Who cares then, he already did four.

Now other projects are in trouble of being produced/directed by this hack.

Grow up reading a little transformer comics and watching cartoon. Only thing Mr. Green didn't like is the way they transform into. Sure the vehicles look like vehicle but the dino doesn't look camouflage. And when they transform to bots, they don't keep their transformed parts as much. Anyway, these movies still makes a lot that's why they keep making more movie. Surprise to see some dislike here.

Just Bayformers? Who cares then, he already did four.

Now other projects are in trouble of being produced/directed by this hack.

To name just a few he'll try to get, and subsequently ruin.

xRTiDI5.jpg

388fFSv.jpg

hDR2L6D.jpg

There couldn't be much better news for the franchise than this. I'm afraid it is too late, but at least Bay isn't in the driver's seat anymore.

Best news for the franchise would be to just cancel the next film and leave it dormant for a few years.

Right? It's like saying "I'm glad that guy stopped flicking my ear with a pen and that other guy started flicking my nose with a pencil." It's been on suck-it autopilot from the start. Nothing good or best for this pus dump is coming from this news.

I know bay made tons of money from transformer movies, but really transformer just getting worse and worse, its just pure explosion and sexy woman. Its really good news for me, time for reboot ..

I don't post often and am not trying to stir up trouble but I have legitimate questions here. There is a lot of Bay Hate and I am wondering how it comes about?
Bay could HARDLY be considered a "hack". Have you seen his filmography and understand the track record the man has when it comes to making successful films? He has made some of the biggest films of the last two decades and then some and continues to do so. How does this make him a "hack"?
(To be honest, I also don't know qualifies someone as a "hack" but I am confident he doesn't fit that definition by any stretch of the imagination).

If some of the people here hate Michael Bay so much then why do they go see the movies he makes?
OR
On the flip side, if they don't go see the movies he makes because they don't like his work then how are they qualified to judge the films if they have not seen them?

I thoroughly enjoy his work and while some of the scripts could be better we have to remember he doesn't WRITE them, he DIRECTS them - hence his title as DIRECTOR (among MANY other titles he holds in the film making world).

The one thing I can say about Bay, you do see the money on the screen. Sure the narrative is all over the place, the sequences are overlong and could use a good editor, and his casting of young women borders on the creepy. I read that T4 was originally supposed to star The Rock. It wouldn't have saved the movie, which was near incomprehensible, but I'm not a fan of Walberg in big set piece blockbuster movies. He's better in roles like The Departed and Boogie Nights.

Micheal bay moves to Voltron and Uwe boll gets transformers............ That would be a day to remember

I really enjoyed the last Transformers movie. I don't mind the others, least of all 3, but I'd like to see what someone else can do with them.

To name just a few he'll try to get, and subsequently ruin.

[/IMG]
388fFSv.jpg

I always wanted those figures when I was kid. I'd love to see a film, but with a good director of course and not made by FOX. Last thing I want is for the team to look all the same and see them wear black leather/ armor.

I'm surprised Bay hasn't ruined Dino Riders. This movie could be epic!!

FIohPPo.jpg

ZJoBvbg.jpg

Back