Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, I co-directed and starred in a short horror film shot on Super 8 in the early 2000's as well. It was called The Writer and I starred as a janitor who was possessed and then killed by a demonic typewriter. As I slumped over dead (killed by feverish typing) black ink oozed out of my mouth and onto the desk. :lol

Good times indeed.
Pics or it didn't happen.
:lol

Is this it?

cannibal-hookers-dvd.jpg

Is that Jye with the axe? And the tight ass?

Nooo.. that looks like low budget trash!

...it's this one (without the tight ass)..
and featuring the best tagline probably ever... "Friends don't let friends eat friends.."

I was so excited when Fangoria reviewed our movie. :lol.

Awesome. I, too, was involved in a home made horror movie when I was in college. . .but it will probably (hopefully!) never be seen by more than the small handful of folks who made it or shared it with friends. It was an Easter-themed horror movie with a killer inflatable bunny rabbit. Filmed on an alcohol-fueled night in the early 2000s. Good times.

Karamazov80 Darko. :lol

Hmm, I co-directed and starred in a short horror film shot on Super 8 in the early 2000's as well. It was called The Writer and I starred as a janitor who was possessed and then killed by a demonic typewriter. As I slumped over dead (killed by feverish typing) black ink oozed out of my mouth and onto the desk. :lol

Good times indeed.
I **** you not, I was killed by the bunny via a means not to be repeated here*. . .and then slumped over dead, with blood oozing out of my mouth.

*I'll just say that it involved his inflatable carrot. . .

Li Bing Bing has come out well from films wanting to flourish in China, from her special IM3 scene, to getting to be an X-Man, now she's in TF4? Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

Fan Bing Bing is the one who appeared in IM3 and DOFP. Li Bing Bing is another popular actress in China. Both of them have the same first names.

I know that i'm going to get slapped in the mouth for saying this, but I revisited # 2 and it wasn't as bad as I had convinced myself it was. :horror

I revisted all 3 actually, and I enjoyed all of them.

:chase

I know that i'm going to get slapped in the mouth for saying this, but I revisited # 2 and it wasn't as bad as I had convinced myself it was. :horror

I revisted all 3 actually, and I enjoyed all of them.

:chase

You've been Bayformed. :lol

I just remembered Days of future past having a Boo Boo and a Bing Bing, if I saw the name Boo Boo again, I sure would assume it's the same actor as well. :lol

Bing Bing could've been removed from Transformers 4 and it wouldn't have mattered. :lol

You've been Bayformed. :lol

I think playing them loud improves the quality. :lol

meh! I could never get into these Transformers movies, after 1 it just seemed like the writers couldn't get a good story out and they switched focus to the robots and completely forgot about the human characters, so the movies just started being 90% CGI

meh! I could never get into these Transformers movies, after 1 it just seemed like the writers couldn't get a good story out and they switched focus to the robots and completely forgot about the human characters, so the movies just started being 90% CGI

Considering the human characters in these films are extremely shallow and often bad cliches, that may have been for the better...then again we also got this annoying thing.
TF4ToyCharacterArtHound.jpg

Ha! I wish that was the case, an all Transformers film with no humans and have Transformers that actually act like there respective characters would be my dream film, sadly that will most likely never happen.

Sounds like the Alien vs Predator Requiem movie. :lol

It does! Jesus, I remember trying to adjust the picture on my TV when watching that piece of **** on disc. Not realising the actual film was supposed to be that way.

I "finally" got to see Age Of Extinction a couple of days ago, and honestly it was a bit better than I thought. Mind you my expectations were pretty low. At least it was silly fun for the most part. Having it Shia free definitely helped. Marky Mark was strangely alright as well. I'd put it behind the first one, a lot better than 2 & 3 IMO.

Back