Transformers 4: Age of Extinction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No girls, wut.

More girls. :lol

My son just told me that Transformers movies are his favorite.

That's a bad thing right. :lol

iz3bAO0ofXQlg.gif

I just watched it.

I think the robot action might be the best of the 4,i really enjoyed it.The rest though,is what you expect from Bay.Nothing feels new and fresh.Same old bad humor,ass shots of the girls.
The humor was toned down just a little bit now that Shia Lebouf is out.Bay's next step should be no girls involved,it gets so old now after 4 movies.

No girls involved?

LOL! :rotfl

So i was reading this review and this part of the review made me laugh so hard :lol

The fourth installment of a franchise that’s gotten progressively worse with each movie is hardly cause for excitement,

but don’t tell that to the teenage clowns sitting behind me during Transformers: Age of Extinction.
These dudes, in their sleeveless T-shirts and repeated variations of the words “bro” and “awesome,” no doubt loved the movie

which is good because they’re exactly who it’s made for.

:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
At the age of 49, has Bay reached that point in his directing career where he just turns up for the big pay check now? Based on how much money these Transformers films make I can see him making them for another few years.

No girls, wut.

More girls. :lol

My son just told me that Transformers movies are his favorite.

That's a bad thing right. :lol

Maybe that came out wrong.What i meant was...It's the way Bay portray the female protagonists and where the focus is that i rather prefer not to see any at all.Not in a Transformers movie at least.

This common excuse that its based on toys isn't good enough.The script is good enough,just tone down all the BS which is just minor adjustments.

But like i said earlier.It wasn't as bad as the previous ones,but it's still there.

If I have to sit th err ought Bay's human characters, more ass shots of the hot females will save me a lot of agony. Lol

But in all seriousness, these films are eye candy galore. Thats as 'll they are good for. Still haven't seen this one but the novelty is definitely wearing off.

I actually think he deserves what he makes. Filmmakers don't get paid based on artistic or dramatic skill, or even effort put into a project. They get paid based on their ability to put butts in the seats. Looks like TF is going to be the runaway monster hit of the summer, despite the fact that the vast majority of critics have lambasted it. Whatever Bay does, he should keep on doing it.

I actually think he deserves what he makes. Filmmakers don't get paid based on artistic or dramatic skill, or even effort put into a project. They get paid based on their ability to put butts in the seats. Looks like TF is going to be the runaway monster hit of the summer, despite the fact that the vast majority of critics have lambasted it. Whatever Bay does, he should keep on doing it.

I 100% agree...I wish I was making his money...no matter what I was selling...LOL

In this age of Honey Boo boos, Jersey shores, Adam Sandler movies, Jerry Springer etc, I guess yeah Michael Bay is kind of an artistic genius.

That is true.But i think the films would do good no matter how good or bad they are.Transformers are as appealing as superheroes,people keep coming back.

This was hands down the worst movie I've seen since Indy IV. Or maybe 3 Days To Kill. Fool me 4 times shame on me lol.
And it's such a waste because if done properly the movies could be great and make money.

That is true.But i think the films would do good no matter how good or bad they are.Transformers are as appealing as superheroes,people keep coming back.

You could be right. But we won't know as long as the money keeps rolling in with these movies as they are. No incentive for the studio execs to behave differently, and no incentive for Bay to behave differently. Of course, I would love to see a somewhat thoughtful film on the order of some of the comic movies we've seen, with G1-inspired designs and no psychopath Prime. Even if it was a purely CG attempt.

he gets paid top dollar for selling pewp and does it really well. that's the genius behind it.
if it was somebody else, they'd hurl that pewp back in their faces.
M. Bay, has become and probably surpassed household commodity level. he's self sustaining now.lolz

unless he has drug problem or has a sex scandal child predator issues under his belt. he's unstoppable. the childhood movies remake onslaught continues. :lol

Yup

I 100% agree...I wish I was making his money...no matter what I was selling...LOL

lol

The irony in that comment being that everyone outside of the Marvel section on here lambasts Hot Toys for using that business model when it comes to being an Iron Man only company. :lol

lol

You could be right. But we won't know as long as the money keeps rolling in with these movies as they are. No incentive for the studio execs to behave differently, and no incentive for Bay to behave differently. Of course, I would love to see a somewhat thoughtful film on the order of some of the comic movies we've seen, with G1-inspired designs and no psychopath Prime. Even if it was a purely CG attempt.

Nah, i'm ready for another MB Transformers movie. :lol

he gets paid top dollar for selling pewp and does it really well. that's the genius behind it.
if it was somebody else, they'd hurl that pewp back in their faces.
M. Bay, has become and probably surpassed household commodity level. he's self sustaining now.lolz

unless he has drug problem or has a sex scandal child predator issues under his belt. he's unstoppable. the childhood movies remake onslaught continues. :lol

lol

But this is why Hollywood has dumbed down so much.

Jaws, Bladerunner, Ghostbusters, Gremlins, Aliens, T2, Indiana Jones, Empire Strikes Back, they all say your wrong.

..and I mean you Jye, you personally have destroyed quality film making in Hollywood by going to see Bayformers over and over again... You should be ashamed of yourself.

Back