1/6 Torn between which Captain America to get!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn-right.gif

:lol:yess:

One thing that's really nice is that it looks like AoU Cap wears the exact same helmet he had for his Stealth suit. Which means that if the HT Stealth figure turns out like the prototype we're *already* guaranteed an awesome headsculpt for the new AoU figure. Worst case scenario they give him a weird expression or something and we can just swap it out with this one.

902187-captain-america-stealth-s-t-r-i-k-e-suit-013.jpg

captain-america-avengers-age-of-ultron-costume2.jpg

One thing that's really nice is that it looks like AoU Cap wears the exact same helmet he had for his Stealth suit. Which means that if the HT Stealth figure turns out like the prototype we're *already* guaranteed an awesome headsculpt for the new AoU figure. Worst case scenario they give him a weird expression or something and we can just swap it out with this one.

Good eyes there!
And yes, trying to get the team together haha

The helmet wings aren't painted silver tho.

Back