1/6 Torn between which Captain America to get!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't wanna have too many Caps keep in mind that AoU cap will arrive sooner rather than later :lol

Stealth Cap is the best, we won't see a suit liek that a in a while. Maybe you can get the two pack

I guess stealth cap will go well with the TWS BW I plan on getting

my original point :wink1:

Looking at those screen caps again i think I'm sold on stealth cap. I'll buy that traditional colour shield and that will give me a bit more red, and then I might sub him out for AoU version if he turns out better

I suffer from the same thing :ohbfrank:

we are preys of the 'hot toys syndrome'...

rachel-monica-hug.gif

I'm even considering to buy every single GotG figure IF I like the movie :slap

I hope its a terrible movie... :lol jk

I guess stealth cap will go well with the TWS BW I plan on getting

Yes. Do it. Put it in your cart. Checkout. Let the addiction flow through your veins.

I don't want this to be discouraging in any way, but I predict you'll likely end up buying the STRiKE set, then the AoU Cap when Avengers 2 comes out.

You'll justify it at that point saying, "hm... I can display stealth Cap on another shelf with TWS Widow for a Winter Soldier or SHIELD display." Then you'll tell yourself, "Oh wait, I need a new Widow to go with AoU Cap." But then you can't just have those two, so you'll think, "I guess having another Thor wouldn't hurt. And of course I need the Mk 43. And I better pick up Hawkeye and Nick Fury just in case they become super rare like the Avengers versions!"

It never ends.

Of course, if you're strong willed and adamant about a one character rule, buy now at retail or below when you have the chance. You can always cancel an order, or sell the figure later to get your money back or even make a profit on some figs.

Thanks for the help guys! So glad I found this place back when i got my first hot toys, my beautiful mk VII!

Stealth version it definitely is, so I might pick up hulk later in the week with my tax return money seeing as he shouldn't change much for AoU.

Back