Torn between this two...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Immolator

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I decided to purchase an iron man, but i had lots of troubles lately.

Now i saw again and i am now torn between the diecast Mark 3 Stealth and the Mark 40 Shotgun.

Shotgun looks great, and i saw it has great mobility and very posable. Also it has Tony´s face!

The Mark 3 Stealth is diecast, normally people say thats great, idk myself, i dont own any.

Mark 3 has more significance, has great color scheme and is THE iron man armor but blue.

So i like them A LOT.

But i cant decide which one of those should i get.

Please those who can and want to, give me your opinion on them. Their pros, cons, all you want to say.

Thanks a lot!!!

So based on my personal tastes
Shotgun Pros: Cool looking armor, great color scheme, Battle Damage Parts, Tony Sculpt, Actually appeared in IM3/On Screen
Shotgun Cons: Price, Base

MK3S Pros: Unique Color, Unique Armor
MK3S Cons: Based on the MK3 DC(don't really like that armor), Lack of accessories and extras, Didn't appear on screen, repaint, Price

Personal Opinion: I think you should go with Shotgun, its just better looking overall and actually shows up in a movie. You get more with it and it would look fantastic in any collection, not to mention its cheaper. The Mk3 is based on a significant armor from the MCU(the MK3), the first time Tony dons the Red/Gold scheme and we see Iron Man. However the Stealth version itself is less significant to not at all, since it never appears. I see it more as a standalone armor or significant to the comic Iron Man. Personally I'd choose Shotgun 10 times out of ten, Its just better IMO!

I also think you should take a long look at which one YOU want and would be happy with, its alright to get opinions before deciding, theres tons in the respective threads to help with that, but make sure you make the final decision on your own opinions or tastes :)

I'd say Shotgun. One of the most unique and best-looking designs, not to mention it actually had one of the best onscreen appearances for an IM3 suit since it was the main suit that Tony personally used to fight Killian in the final battle of the film.

Shotgun all the way. I have the Mark 43 and it's die cast and the feel is awesome, people are amazed by the weight, plus the Tony head is a great addition for posing. Don't get me wrong the Stealth is awesome but Shotgun IMO is better.

Back