1/6 Torn between which Captain America to get!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n91b9i5UVw1s9au7co1_r1_1280.png

Think I've settled on the GA, if it's still there come payday lol. I figured since it's my first cap it should have the true red white and blue feel to it, the HS I'll get over, may buy the rogers unmasked sculpt when it's available

Think I've settled on the GA, if it's still there come payday lol. I figured since it's my first cap it should have the true red white and blue feel to it, the HS I'll get over, may buy the rogers unmasked sculpt when it's available

For a true red, white and blue feel....you can't beat the 1st Avengers cap. Best underrated cap figure IMO.

What do you like most about Captain America? The comics? The movies? One particular movie or scene?

The scrap in the lift, ftw!.. "Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?"

I to am having some dificulty on which one to buy since I can really only afford one of him, looking at those pics it would have to be the Avengers version, just on overall looks however it's not without it's issues, the odd torso, the constrictive costume hindering leg/arm articulation and no ankle movement all together have stopped me going for that version.

The Golden age version was looking like a winner but seeing it now it just looks 'wrong' somehow all that am padding I think throws the whole figure off, so although not red, white and blue I may now go for the stealth version, or wait for the AoU figure and hope they have resolved at least some of the issues.

Considering you don't want multiple of the same figure, I think you better off getting one wearing the classic CA colors red, blue, white.

My personal pick would be Avengers CA or The First Avenger CA. GA CA proportions and headsculpt is just so wrong IMO even though it's sold out i wouldn't want for one...
If you can wait, you might want to get the Avengers 2 CA. Suit looks pretty nice on the promo picture. But we never know... maybe it'll come out bad just like the GA CA.

yeah I think ill wait for the AoU one guys. so like I asked before is it worth picking up an avengers hulk still?

Hulk is Hulk. So yes. I vote for the Avengers Cap, but AoU should fit the bill nicely. I'm personally very fond of the STRIKE (stealth) suit, which will find its way to my primary hero display.

And don't worry about waiting till PayDay. Just Flex it all. ;) Who needs to eat when you can subsist on the smell of new figs.*

*Please collect responsibly.

Hulk is Hulk. So yes. I vote for the Avengers Cap, but AoU should fit the bill nicely. I'm personally very fond of the STRIKE (stealth) suit, which will find its way to my primary hero display.

And don't worry about waiting till PayDay. Just Flex it all. ;) Who needs to eat when you can subsist on the smell of new figs.*

*Please collect responsibly.

:goodpost: although I cant believe somebody would recommend Captain Puerto Rico :lol
bb2d3585eb886d5cd042e3660e7a4a2c.jpg

I just didn't wanna wait that long to finish the main four of the line up, I was hoping to only have to wait for AoU for hawkeye, we won't see the figs til late next year. The OMG photos of GA doesn't make him look at chubby as that comparrison shoot does though, argh!

I just didn't wanna wait that long to finish the main four of the line up, I was hoping to only have to wait for AoU for hawkeye, we won't see the figs til late next year. The OMG photos of GA doesn't make him look at chubby as that comparrison shoot does though, argh!

no he's not as bad as people think......... I think

If I were just buying the one I would wait for AoU version, but it depends on how quickly you want to start filling your team spots.

This. I have the Avengers version and similarly want to try to stick with "One figure per character" rule...for now!
I'd save the money for the AoU version but if you want a Cap sooner I'd say go for the Stealth Version + Steve Rogers two-pack. Not too keen on the GA version.

Hey guys,

Just recently gotten into collecting these suckers and I'm having a tough time deciding on which cap to get.

I'm not really too keen on having multiples of characters but i would love to have one for each of the avengers but not necessarily from the actual avengers line, my wallet would kill me in my sleep if i did haha.

So far I have
Mechanic tony stark
Mk VII
Dark world Thor
Will be getting TWS black widow

But I'm torn between the GA Cap and the stealth suit one!!!!

If you don't wanna have too many Caps keep in mind that AoU cap will arrive sooner rather than later :lol

Stealth Cap is the best, we won't see a suit liek that a in a while. Maybe you can get the two pack

Just go with whichever suit design you like best. The Caps I've owned have all looked solid in person. Even Captain Puerto Rico.

I personally wouldn't want to miss out on the STRIKE/Steve two pack. Best way to get a good civie Steve if you ever want a casual display and the sculpt (which will hopefully remain unchanged) is fantastic.

But as much as I love that suit, if I could only keep one Cap, it'd be the Avengers one because it's so iconic in my mind now, and I'll never break up my Avengers set. Neverrrr.

This. I have the Avengers version and similarly want to try to stick with "One figure per character" rule...for now!
I'd save the money for the AoU version but if you want a Cap sooner I'd say go for the Stealth Version + Steve Rogers two-pack. Not too keen on the GA version.

I also have a one figure or character rule... but I get around that for Marvel by having multiple themed displays.

Back