1/6 Torn between which Captain America to get!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely get the Steve Rogers+Stealth suit combo. Favorite suit and I feel its the best representation of the character from the best film so far.

If I were just buying the one I would wait for AoU version, but it depends on how quickly you want to start filling your team spots.

I am doing similar with the Avengers, going to have a mix of AoU and the solo films, for now the only definite will hopefully be Widow (WS version) the others may end up being AoU.

If I were just buying the one I would wait for AoU version, but it depends on how quickly you want to start filling your team spots.

I am doing similar with the Avengers, going to have a mix of AoU and the solo films, for now the only definite will hopefully be Widow (WS version) the others may end up being AoU.

Yeah I hope to pick up hulk and hawkeye from AoU as I missed the first run

The only problem (for me) with the Stealth suit is the shield colour, thats why I would wait for AoU (if only buying the one) as the shield in red white and blue with either suit looks amazing and would complete your line up better (again in my opinion)

The Golden Age Cap has a sub-par headsculpt and an ill-fitting outfit. The Stealth suit is the best Cap to get. I also have a soft spot for The First Avenger Cap, but the body is a bit short and not everyone loves the headsculpt (though I think it's great.) I never was a huge fan of the Avengers Cap--he looks a bit thin, and the costume is a bit garish. The Stealth suit is the best one they've done so far in my opinion.

If you don't mind waiting, I'd get the AoU Cap. So far that looks like the definitive modern Cap suit.

If you dont have a Cap already, I would say your top figures now are Golden Age Cap or Stealth Suit. If you can wait, then AoU would round off the top 3 in my opinion. I have FA Cap and I still love him but do like the aforementioned figures slightly better.

Hey guys,

Just recently gotten into collecting these suckers and I'm having a tough time deciding on which cap to get.

What do you like most about Captain America? The comics? The movies? One particular movie or scene?

If you like the comics and the films are a distant second then get the Star Spangled Cap.

If you want the "coolest" looking Cap get Stealth Cap (which is what I would recommend though I'd say pick up a red, white, and blue shield to display with him.)

If your favorite scenes in TWS are the helicarrier battles then get the GA Cap.

If you don't really have any particular thing you love about Cap and just want him represented on your shelf by himself in mostly traditional colors then consider waiting for the AoU version.

But I'm torn between the GA Cap and the Stealth Suit one!!!!

Golden Age Cap looks like crap. I'd go with the Stealth suit pack. That looks like the best Captain America yet.

Hot-Toys-Captain-America-Stealth-Suit-Steve-Rogers.jpg

If you want the classic red, white and blue Cap, the best one is still the original in my opinion.

PD1339043367t8G.jpg

So and/or those.

Back