1/6 How many 1/6 HT Avengers: Endgame figures are you going to get? Which ones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the IM Mk 85, WM Mk 6, and Endgame IP on pre-order. Seriously thinking about canceling the WM Mk 6. Never really a fan of the "slim downed" War Machines, and I already got the original IP that mimic that slim downed design. That is likely more than enough for my collection.

I have the IM Mk 85, WM Mk 6, and Endgame IP on pre-order. Seriously thinking about canceling the WM Mk 6. Never really a fan of the "slim downed" War Machines, and I already got the original IP that mimic that slim downed design. That is likely more than enough for my collection.
Get this one instead? Screenshot_20200408-045431.jpg

Not yet, but according to Toyswonderland, it has a big chance of being announced so I put my faith in them. SDCC is around the corner right? Wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to announce it officially during that.

SDCC is in late July and there's literally no way it's going to take place this year.

SDCC is in late July and there's literally no way it's going to take place this year.
Doesn't mean they can't announce figures around that timeline? I thought Hot Toys usually announce new pre orders around then, correct me if I'm wrong.
And like everything I say, take it with a grain of salt, just purely speculation.

Really hope they announce this one, love that Avengers logo instead of the decals on War Machine.

Doesn't mean they can't announce figures around that timeline? I thought Hot Toys usually announce new pre orders around then, correct me if I'm wrong.
And like everything I say, take it with a grain of salt, just purely speculation.

Really hope they announce this one, love that Avengers logo instead of the decals on War Machine.

Last year they put up for preorder 4 figures at once after the show. I'm sure they can do some online thing but it's nothing like the show would be. I don't know if they'd bother showing off prototypes they don't have any intention to make like they typically do.

Last year they put up for preorder 4 figures at once after the show. I'm sure they can do some online thing but it's nothing like the show would be. I don't know if they'd bother showing off prototypes they don't have any intention to make like they typically do.
Can you remember what 4 figures they were? Maybe they are trying to wait to announce the whole Team suit avengers altogether. I don't see a lot of people going crazy for the team suits here.

Can you remember what 4 figures they were? Maybe they are trying to wait to announce the whole Team suit avengers altogether. I don't see a lot of people going crazy for the team suits here.

I'm definitely on the fence about the Team Suits. I think if they were to make all of them, or at least five or six I'd be in as it'd be too good a diorama to pass up, although it'd be $$$$$. I do have the Tony team suit on order as I love the suit and helmeted, it's a good overall representation of the team suit I can live with. If they release the previewed Cap and War Machine, I'd likely get those as well... So, while not going crazy for them, they'd probably suck me into purchasing :)

I don't see them making anymore team suits, honestly all of Marvel has died down dramatically. I can't believe how INTO the MCU so many people were, then these guys are now literally selling their entire collections and moving to Star Wars.

The 4 were Iron Patriot, Endgame Rocket, Contest of Champions Venom (does anyone care about that one?!), and the 1/4 scale Homecoming Spider-Man. The next day they also put the life size props up too, the 85 arc reactor, Captain Marvel Pager, and the Spider-Drone.

I know this is the Endgame thread but couldn't find the similar one for IW - anyway curious what people think the chances are of more releases still being announced for Infinity War such as Black Panther or Scarlet Witch - ?

I know this is the Endgame thread but couldn't find the similar one for IW - anyway curious what people think the chances are of more releases still being announced for Infinity War such as Black Panther or Scarlet Witch - ?

Hmm a Black Panther release seems unlikely to me since his suit was literally identical to the BP movie, and there aren't any IW specific accessories they could throw in with him.
Really do hope we get the red hair IW/EG Scarlet Witch that's been teased tho, maybe with an updated/alternate red eye headsculpt. But then maybe they'll just wait and do a similar variant for the TV show. Either way, the CW version definitely is sought after so we should be getting one soon!

With the EG Captain Marvel having her and Mantis in full straight on view, I'm thinking there's a better chance for their releases. I just think they'd call them Endgame versions.

Back