1/6 Torn between which Captain America to get!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew117

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just recently gotten into collecting these suckers and I'm having a tough time deciding on which cap to get.

I'm not really too keen on having multiples of characters but i would love to have one for each of the avengers but not necessarily from the actual avengers line, my wallet would kill me in my sleep if i did haha.

So far I have
Mechanic tony stark
Mk VII
Dark world Thor
Will be getting TWS black widow

But I'm torn between the GA Cap and the stealth suit one!!!!

yeah im leaning towards the stealth one, the body seems to make a better fit for the clothing

Well the Golden Age Captain America is all but Sold Out now, so you'll have to pay the inflated aftermarket price.... so I would say go for the Stealth Captain America, plus your getting TWS Black Widow so they will go together nicely

captainamerica252c32e585653a.jpg
captainamerica252ea9d2d006f4.jpg

Nuff Said! :lecture

.......m0719.gif

I'd go for a Captain America figure in an actual CA costume, the stealth is cool, but isn't CA. I'd go the First Avenger figure, if you can't get your hands on the golden age one, followed by the Avengers figure.

I'd go for a Captain America figure in an actual CA costume, the stealth is cool, but isn't CA. I'd go the First Avenger figure, if you can't get your hands on the golden age one, followed by the Avengers figure.

see this is what has me torn, as it will be my only Cap

Wait for Age of Ultron Cap. And if you do, you could save money and get some other AOU figures.

But if you cbf... get SS.

How far down the list is the star spangled man?

The other thing is my local store, here in Australia, has the GA in stock, I could get the bloody thing tomorrow! Gahh decisions! Why can't it be as easy as Iron man! "Just get them all!" LOL

Back