Torchwood -Declassified (Spoiler thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Torchwood season 2 will air on HDNet starting February 11! :chew

Looks like I'll wait just a little bit longer than those of you watching on BBC America, but to see it in HD is so worth it!

The Torchwood is back on HDNet in February with all new episodes. The new series promises an exhilarating mixture of adventure, heartbreak, humour and surprise and pushes the team's resolve and friendships as never before. Firmly rooted in urban life of 21st century Cardiff, Torchwood's investigations into alien activity give the team glimpses of the 51st Century and the First World War. They encounter alien sleeper cells; save a stranded creature from human exploitation; meet a tragic soldier from the First World War; and encounter a memory thief who exposes long-forgotten secrets among the entire team. Torchwood returns Monday, February 11th at 7 PM ET.

Well if Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is a precursor to the quality of the series, I won't be upset at all. Hope you all enjoy it when it shows at 9 PM.

IMO eps 2 is better, the dialogue is better & wittier

Karma, how many episodes are there out in UK already? Is the new season of Doctor Who out? If so, I'm going to have to download them, I'm not very patient to wait for them to get to the US

Karma, how many episodes are there out in UK already? Is the new season of Doctor Who out? If so, I'm going to have to download them, I'm not very patient to wait for them to get to the US

Not Karma, but Torchwood will be airing episode 3 this week and Doctor Who will be either late March or early April. It always premiers around Easter.

Well kids, what did we think? Watching it again made me appreciate how much better it was than most of S1. And next weeks looks to be promising as well, sleeper alien agents? Niiice.

I just got the DVD set of Season 1 so it's been sort of a Torchie weekend. I really like Capt. John Hart and I hope he's around for a while. But does EVERYONE in this show have to be omnisexual? When he and Jack met I was like, okay they're going to kiss but I hoped they'd play against that expectation. They didn't.

His costume is to die for though. Was that a snakeskin Katana?

I just got the DVD set of Season 1 so it's been sort of a Torchie weekend. I really like Capt. John Hart and I hope he's around for a while. But does EVERYONE in this show have to be omnisexual? When he and Jack met I was like, okay they're going to kiss but I hoped they'd play against that expectation. They didn't.

His costume is to die for though. Was that a snakeskin Katana?

That's the portion of the show that I really don't like. EVERYTHING has to do with sex, which it really don't have to be. Apparently BBC thinks that "adult" entertainment only means "sexual". I recorded the episode and will hopefully watch it later today

I really don't mind everything being about sex, it's kind of fun for the show. But it's just not realistic that every single character is bisexual. Right, right, realism in a Dr. Who spinoff - what are you thinking? But you know what I mean.

As someone asked a couple of posts ago, only 2 episodes have shown so far, every Wednesday night on BBC 1 & BBC HD, the 3rd is this coming Wednesday....they also have the good sense to repeat the previous weeks episode beforehand. A good thing as our Sky+ box cut out a minute or 2 from the show's end. Episode 1 with James Marsters was pretty damn good, the 2nd episode is not bad and looks to potentially set up an overall season arc.

Watched the episode last night and it was pretty good. Good to see Marsters again, he's a great actor. My DVR didnt' record the very end of the episode, what did he say when he was going back into the rift energy? "I found josh?" and did anything happen after that?

"Oh, by the way, I found Grey." Then nothing really, just walking off into the night. For those playing the home game, I believe Grey is Jack's childhood friend from the 51st century that was tortured infront of him if I remember correctly.

*g* Well thats wrong for start....Grey isn't his ex boss, that I know.

Remember the flashback of the two holding hands?

Back