Torchwood -Declassified (Spoiler thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well we're a few episodes in now here in the UK, and I have to say pretty much everything we didn't like about the first season has been fixed. In every episode we've seen so far this year, there hasn't been a single thing we don't like.

This show just became one of our favourites. Gripping powerful (and emotional) stuff in places :rock

(previously we watched and enjoyed it, but always finished with "i WISH they'd change *** and *** and ***")

And that's where things get tricky, as the Face of Boe was said to be from the Silver Devastation, but Jack is from the BoeShane Peninsula now the BoeShane Cluster...

We're all right...

The Boeshane Peninsula is a planet in the Boeshane cluster, which is a group of stars in the Silver Devastation galaxy...

Or something like that...

So did you all stop watching or what?

I just got all caught up and I LOVE this show. Any of you UKers watch tonights episode Adrift? What did you think?

I've stopped watching as I've found the last few episodes to be pretty tedious. Torchwood has had one or two good moments but overall I think it's a very mediocre spinoff of Doctor Who.
Darth Caedus,
Martha has been and gone. She was OK in the first couple of episodes that she was in but was underused in the final one.

I've stopped watching as I've found the last few episodes to be pretty tedious. Torchwood has had one or two good moments but overall I think it's a very mediocre spinoff of Doctor Who.
Darth Caedus,
Martha has been and gone. She was OK in the first couple of episodes that she was in but was underused in the final one.

UH, I'm going to have to watch those couple of episodes then.

She's in 5,6,7 isn't she? They just finished her here in the US. It was good seeing her again, but I'd agree that she didn't have enough to do.

And I have to say I'm liking this season a lot more than Season 1. I want Capt. John back though.

I keep watching it but it's just whetting the palate for more Who. Martha was really interesting in her episodes and can't wait to see Capt John back in the finale. Almost time for Who though! :chew

I'm on episode 12 now...at least I need to watch it...

But, I didn't like the last couple of episodes...

And I don't think people will be that suprised at the Doctor Who finale...

I don't think this series of Torchwood has been that much better than the last to be honest and at times I've only kept watching out of loyalty to the Doctor Who brand.

The last three episodes which were 10, 11 and 12 have all been an improvement on the earlier episodes of the series, but the ongoing presence of Owen is beginning to grate a little bit.

POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILER.

A UK tabloid has rumoured that two of the main characters from the team will be leaving after the series two finale. They've said it's Tosh and Owen. Owen might finally do us all a favour and die, but I think Tosh will probably be heartbroken and leave Torchwood because of it. The same story indicated that Martha Jones might return and become a full time member of the team in series three.

It's important to say that this particular newspaper has got it wrong before, but it also reported the death of a Torchwood character before episode six was aired and that was kinda true.

I wasnt refering to the finale on youtube just that Catherine Tate I think will be really good in the next series. As for Torchwood.. well I like what I see and think it's a vast improvement. I actually really like Owen this time around and last series I just wanted him dead.

Well, I just watched the finale...

All I can say:

:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

yep...I was shocked as well

brilliant season IMO, much better than the 1st, roll on season 3
starting to like it more than dr. who especially now that he has that annoying sidekick

yep...I was shocked as well

brilliant season IMO, much better than the 1st, roll on season 3
starting to like it more than dr. who especially now that he has that annoying sidekick

grrrrrrr, I will watch Who tonight, I really hope I don't want to put my foot through the screen when I see Tate. Will also watch the finale of Torchwood a little later tonight, hope to like that one as well.

grrrrrrr, I will watch Who tonight, I really hope I don't want to put my foot through the screen when I see Tate. Will also watch the finale of Torchwood a little later tonight, hope to like that one as well.

the finale was awesome, amazing how much the series has improved over the 1st season

I loved it!

I would really like to see captain john make another appearance in series 3. There was only one thing that bugged me. After being buried for 2 millenia you would think Jack's clothes would have disolved a bit... But his clothes looked like they had been left outside in a rainstorm for a week.

Other than that, I would was really sorry to see Tosh and Owen go. There was really nowhere else their characters could have gone really (especially with Owen. The writers sort of wrote his character into a corner). But I though the send was appropriately awesome and I hope their replacements are just as cool (Martha?)...

Me and my boys are about to watch The series premier of Doctor Who tonight, which I can't wait for.

:rock

Well I didn't see the finale yet but I read about it. Have to say I'm curious to see the action. Doctor Who was fantastic though.

Back