Torchwood -Declassified (Spoiler thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because bi-sexuals can fall in love just like everybody else? :huh

Ok what I said was phrased badly:D

What I meant to say was at the end of the episode he was seething with rage because Jack had allowed her to die. It doesn't make sense that two minutes later he's locking lips with the dashing Captain and forgotten all about the supposed love of his life. The arcs and personalities of characters seemed to change depending who was writing an episode that week.

It made the series feel disjointed.

:lol I figured you didn't mean it that way, but I still had to give you $#@%

I know what you mean about Ianto and Jack: I remember thinking "he got over her (cyberchick) quick" after the exchange about the stopwatch. I don't recall seeing them kiss though; I still have "Captain Jack Harkness" and "End of Days" to go, so maybe it's yet to come for me.

:lol I figured you didn't mean it that way, but I still had to give you $#@%

I know what you mean about Ianto and Jack: I remember thinking "he got over her (cyberchick) quick" after the exchange about the stopwatch. I don't recall seeing them kiss though; I still have "Captain Jack Harkness" and "End of Days" to go, so maybe it's yet to come for me.

Yea, its in the finale.

Some Torchwood news, for the next series they are apparently going to be making two versions, child friendly and not.

https://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=torchwood_for_the_kids

The link also names Marsters character as Captain John and establishes he has a "history" with Captain Jack, along with some very brief plot spoilers for some of the future episodes in the series, the memory thief one sounds particularly promising.

Some Torchwood news, for the next series they are apparently going to be making two versions, child friendly and not.

https://www.sfx.co.uk/page/sfx?entry=torchwood_for_the_kids

The link also names Marsters character as Captain John and establishes he has a "history" with Captain Jack, along with some very brief plot spoilers for some of the future episodes in the series, the memory thief one sounds particularly promising.

aka UK BBC & BBC America versions :lol:lol

I e-mailed HDNet to see if they would be getting Torchwood Season 2. It took a while, but I finally got a response today:

We will indeed be airing Torchwood Season 2, we just don't have an air date set at this time.

Keep an eye on our website for details.

Great news, but I hope it airs sooner rather than later. I'd rather not watch the BBC America version; chances are they will be the "family friendly" edited episodes. :monkey4 Even if they don't air the family friendly ones, they'll still be edited in some way.

Edited or no, all I know is that I'll gladly be watching as we will be seeing these (most likely) within a week of the UK instead of a year.

I set my Tivo for both versions and the HDNet seemed sporadic at best. Like they played the first 3 or so episodes and then just gave up.

I set my Tivo for both versions and the HDNet seemed sporadic at best. Like they played the first 3 or so episodes and then just gave up.

I see it on HDNet all the time and I get upset that I don't get that HD Channel. A show like that much look amazing in HD.

I still may find the episodes early as there has been no confirmation on if the US is getting the family friendly Torchwood or Torchwood proper.

Back