TITTOYS 1/6 Infernal Clockwork Men - Kroenen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
german great coats from dragon were cheap, and did flake.
DID's great coats still stands.
SSC cobra commander coat still holds up.
HT ghost rider's leather get up still intact.
medicom blade's coat...that one flaked and crumbled.

I've had a few Dragon figures with pleather, but never an issue. Still have Wittman (with pleather jacket) and Jochen (with pleather jacket and trousers) in perfect condition with no signs of deterioration. It was a nice, soft, pliable material.

Same with Medicom. I have the KOTCS Mutt with pleather jacket in perfect condition. And the two Hit Girls.

Apart from those, there are Hot Toys, ACI, Kaustic Plastik, Art Figures and an old Blue Box G-Force Princess with pleather.

Maybe it's to do with climate, or not storing them in their boxes?

But saying that, Mutt was in his box for a few years, and the G-Force Princess still is. And all the Dragons were when they reached the end of their displayable life. So it's not storage.

To get an idea of what to expect from this company I just had a quick look for reviews.

Found this video of TT003 and TT004, Kroenen's boss:

On that one Hitler's medals and badges were actual pins that you had to push through the uniform.

I can't imagine putting Kroenen's Party and Sports badges through pleather, so maybe they'll already be fixed.

On that one Hitler's medals and badges were actual pins that you had to push through the uniform.

I had the DID Patton figure that was like that, there were like 20 got dam medals I was supposed to pin on 'im . . . . NOPE!

If the difference between a $150 DID figure that I have to put together myself and a $200 licensed figure that is all ready to go. . . it's the $200 figure, every time.

I had the DID Patton figure that was like that, there were like 20 got dam medals I was supposed to pin on 'im . . . . NOPE!

If the difference between a $150 DID figure that I have to put together myself and a $200 licensed figure that is all ready to go. . . it's the $200 figure, every time.

I have DiD's John Coleman, but never got around to putting the badges on him. I really only bought him because Modeller's Loft had him on special offer. He was ridiculously cheap for some reason, £20 I think. And he came with a wonderfully detailed metal Vickers machinegun on tripod.

He got boxed back up because I didn't like the head sculpt, but the Vickers has always been out on display.

I still have the old Sideshow one in its box. :lol

I won it. First and last thing I've ever won from Sideshow in 11 years.

I retrieved my Sideshow Hellboy and Abe from the attic.

Abe still displays all right, but the belt looks a bit awkward.

Hellboy is the version with the sword and burnt coat. Skinny, short and floppy, and very hard to pose convincingly. I really look forward to a new version of him on a big non-rubber body.

:pray:

I was hoping the leather pants and dress jacket would be nicer.

I still prefer my (WIP) custom

3476b7534818d14a10f46700221454b2.png

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Proportions on him look real nice and the quality of the suit looks far superior to the Sideshow version. I'm interested, but I also sold off all of my Hellboy figures and opted to just keep the comic PF and 1:1 Samaritan.

I only ever owned a single Hellboy figure and it was the SSC exclusive Nazi Kroenen. I never felt like I need anyone else. That opening scene had quite the impact on me. I will probably grab this as the old SSC is dire need of an upgrade.

I just wasn't happy with the SSC and made my own Nazi K'. But I think this looks fantastic and will take the place of my old kitbashed version. I liked using the DiD uniforms and boots on Kroenen as the asthetic appealed to me. But this will be much more accurate to the screen version. A little tweaking and it will be about perfect.

I've really never had a problem with "pleather" on Dragon figures, and I've owned a lot of them. I have had issues with Medicom figures costuming as well as a couple of bbi. But most of those were a vinyl over a two way or four way stretch material and were doomed from the start. And none of those were recent releases so for all I know they may have solved the problem on newer figures. I expect Kroenen will be fine.

Back