TITTOYS 1/6 Infernal Clockwork Men - Kroenen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he'll be here Monday. Possibly today as it's regular post and not Parcelforce.

Hong Kong Mail Tracking failed to update from "being processed", but Royal Mail shows the parcel as on the way to my local post office.

Thankfully Kit didn't write "Tit Toy" on the customs declaration. :lol

Nice box...delightfully non-PC. :)

33333426586_b877c87aaa_o.jpg

Figure looks like a bit of a mixed bag.

The pleather's the kind that feels stretchy, like VTS uses but thicker.

32991608370_e942d8e9d1_o.jpg

33333689996_4760418ac4_o.jpg

The masked sculpt has a fabric strap and buckle at the back, but the cap barely fits on it. You just have to place it on top once the figure's in position, otherwise it'll slide straight off.

The accessories are also pretty mixed in terms of quality:

32991611340_f7fb8d0b3b_o.jpg

The P.08 Luger has a working action. It detaches completely at the front end, but you can slide it back so it's possible to pose it in firing mode.

33246578701_f4480f7338.jpg

The magazine looks removable, but is wedged tight at the moment.

The hard shell Luger holster has a fake buckle and magnetic closure.

The SS dagger is plastic, but the twin blades are metal.

The swastika on the armband is just a sticker. Maybe so it can be easily removed for display in certain countries.

The next problem is that the shirt collar is too narrow for the neck, so that it won't close, therefore showing too much of the Knight's Cross ribbon.

Though I have found another black shirt - from the old 21st Century villain - which has a wider neck and a popper fastening to keep it closed.

This works well, especially after cutting the sleeves off to aid putting the tunic on.

It's okay for what it is, once futzed. After changing the shirt. And after re-gluing the button that fell off the cap. And gluing the holster closed plastic to plastic because even superglue wouldn't keep magnets attached to the plastic.

33220586992_ecbc7c104e_o.jpg

While the Allgemeine SS uniform in leather is accurate to the film, it's a strange thing to get your head around looking at the figure.

I tried the overcoat on him briefly, but it looked too bulky with all that leather.

A pair of DiD officer boots would improve the figure, but I just have to convince one of my other figures to give them up.

Did no one else pick this up? I just got invoiced from the store to pay and that he will be shipping soon.

I know it's a pretty niche character but wow it seems like hardly anyone picked this up?

I'm calling it now super rare destined to become a grail (or not) lolol:lecture:rotfl

Finally getting around to assembling mine and dear gaaawwd, how to get the trenchcoat on over the inside coat without breaking anything?!?!?!

Back