1/6 Present Toys PT-SP69 - Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those head sculpts look like they need to go back in the oven a little longer. I was eyeballing the Star Toys version, but man, not anymore :lol

Overall the Dark Toys sculpts came out best, with the separate hair, necks and better paint finish for both.

Star Toys is weird in that they made the smiling one very matt, and the solemn one very sweaty.

One day I'll break them both down and use their bodies and clothes for other figures. Unfortunately due to the ridiculous hairstyle it'll be tough finding appropriate alternative uses for the heads. :lol

One day I'll break them both down and use their bodies and clothes for other figures. Unfortunately due to the ridiculous hairstyle it'll be tough finding appropriate alternative uses for the heads. :lol
You could always try to make a Lloyd Christmas 1/6 kit bash :lol

You could always try to make a Lloyd Christmas 1/6 kit bash :lol

The solution finally came to me yesterday.

I'll take the head and jacket off the Star Toys Anton, and use the extra sculpt, hat and spare parts that will come with LiM Toys' John Marston to make a second 'cowboy'.

Still don't know if the Anton sculpts will ever have a use, because they're so specific and recognizable.

Back