Media Titanfall 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup it was a ton of fun.

Fast moving, never boring, great platforming, fun climax.

Unlike that drag of a game Arkham Knight. :lol

I was just telling a friend today, it's the most fun I've had recently on a game besides Overwatch, which I've taken a brief break from to play TF2, BF1 and Rise of the Tomb Raider just to name a few games I'm playing. Really liking the TF2 multiplayer as much as I did TF1.

Being a big Battlefield fan, I did finish the campaign on BF1 this weekend, which was not bad.

Ha! I still haven't finished Arkham Knight. Don't know if I'll ever will.

This is probably one of the better games to release this year and probably the most fun I've had in an fps campaign in a long while. Both multiplayer and single player are fantastic. Anyone on the fence should definitely pick it up.

The SP in this game was one of the most fun I've ever played. I was worried with the first level since it started out so by-the-numbers but it quickly got shifted and I loved it.

Really sad to see that it is not selling well. May mean we never get another one. Servers are already small.

The SP in this game was one of the most fun I've ever played. I was worried with the first level since it started out so by-the-numbers but it quickly got shifted and I loved it.

Really sad to see that it is not selling well. May mean we never get another one. Servers are already small.

Why is it not selling well ? People were turned off by the strictly multi player of the first one ?

EA believed that by launching two shooters next to Call of Duty it could put a large dent in its biggest competitor, but instead EA appears to have wound up shooting its own foot off.

Also, I don't think they did enough marketing for it. Part of the reason might be that they don't care as much about Titanfall since it's primarily owned by Respawn rather than Battlefield which they own entirely.

Its not that it isn't selling well it's just not selling as well as bf1. Which is a great game in its own right. I have noticed player counts have gone up pretty greatly on tf2 since launch so it does seem more are picking it up after hearing that it's a pretty solid game.

Probably because it's already on sale on Origin, it is 30% off currently, hopefully the player count will pick up a bit.

My 3Z Battle Rifle Pilot shows up tomorrow! I'm really excited for this guy - I had wanted one for a long time even before I had any familiarity with the game just because I thought he looked cool. Glad I was able to snag one.

Just finished the campaign on Master, it was admittedly really predictable, especially the end. Decent all around though, but as expected, it's a training guide for MP. I did like the quips from BT though, that was fun.

In other news, this figure is ridiculously fun. Very pleased and so glad I got one. Hopefully we get a Jack, the green helmet would be really cool.
3b715ac0bcfa25bcf732e9df0d6caadd.jpg
c80ed1abb9827ee006223886df374225.jpg

Back