Media Titanfall 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only times where it's good is when it's a legitimately good item and you can't get anything like it later--like The Last of Us since there's no statues or PF type stuff for the game.

Save your money, rarely are any collectors edition items any good. They're not going to be high quality and after it comes out you probably won't care as much.

I saw a live unboxing of the Vanguard edition and the helmet looks awesome. I had to end up canceling my preorder and get just the deluxe edition since I was offered the Threezero Titanfall Atlas at a decent price. I'll probably get the helmet down the line as long as it doesn't go up in value and become expensive. I really like the scarf included with the set too.

Like others who pre-ordered the Titanfall 2 Vanguard Collector's Edition from Amazon, I'm still waiting on Amazon to fulfill my TF2 Vanguard for PS4 order. I did contact Amazon and got a $15 credit to use toward a future purchase. It's a good thing I've got other games to play at the moment.

I was surprised to receive an email last night from Amazon apologizing for missing their promised delivery date and to make up for the inconvenience of not receiving my TF2 Vanguard Collector's Edition, they provided me a code to download a free digital copy of Titanfall 2 Standard Edition while I wait for my order to arrive.

Yeah no doubt those remain legendary in the world of videogame cinematic trailers but this TF2 opening was pretty darn impressve where mechs are concerned.

well i got the game a couple days ago but haven't had time to boot it up yet, hopefully tonight!

Managed to play a few hours of the campaign, very well done :)

I guess I'm spoiled by the tor trailers but I didn't think the opening cinematic was that amazing :p It was good but nothing mindblowing for me. I think they've done the SP very well. Great levels, some cool mechanics, the tutorial isn't too long or annoying or overly handholdy (and ties in with the lore so "immersion friendly)". They let you try out all the titan kits so you know what to expect for MP, great set pieces. I'm on the last leg of it but so far they have delivered admirably, the research facility level was pretty damn awesome ;p

Titanfall 2 for Ps4/PC $30.000 at walmart today!

If I hadn't already picked up the Vanguard Collector's Edition, I would take advantage of that great deal.

After finishing the campaign, I have no regrets buying Titanfall 2. It's one of the most satisfying FPS single-player campaigns I've played in awhile.

Yup it was a ton of fun.

Fast moving, never boring, great platforming, fun climax.

Unlike that drag of a game Arkham Knight. :lol

Last edited:
i got BF1 and could not get into it....so i sold it today and pick up this game. its also on Amazon for $30.

Back