Media Titanfall 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited for this one. The gameplay and mechanics are really good in TF1

Just like Battlefront,Titanfall 1 run out content really fast. They need to change that in TF2.

$430? For your sake, I hope this game is awesome! :lol

:rotfl I hope so too, but then again I am a sucker for big mechs and sci fi elements. Plus I very rarely pre order the big collector editions of video games so thisll be my first one where I am going all in. I will say though from what I have gathered so far part two seems to be more story based and the single player campaign is said to be the primary focus. Hopefully :pray:

:rotfl I hope so too, but then again I am a sucker for big mechs and sci fi elements. Plus I very rarely pre order the big collector editions of video games so thisll be my first one where I am going all in. I will say though from what I have gathered so far part two seems to be more story based and the single player campaign is said to be the primary focus. Hopefully :pray:

Plus its only 50.00 down and I can pay it off a bit each week so I am not bitten so hard on the arse come release day.

I really enjoyed the first, hopefully this one will make up for the complaints I did have... Lack of Single player story content being a big one.

This game is almost out and there's pretty much no buzz for it here. I'm pretty excited for the game though. I haven't played the original Titanfall because I don't have an Xbox One. I'm just super excited for Titanfall 2 based on all of the videos I've seen online.

I have the Vanguard edition on preorder, the one with the helmet. But I'm thinking about canceling the helmet edition and just getting the deluxe edition of the game. I can't decide what to do. I'm on the fence and I'm running out of time to cancel. I really like the helmet and I think it would look awesome on my TV stand, but I think it might be better to save my money and buy a Threezero Titan. Technically I could buy both though. My only problem with the Threezero Titans is that I want Atlas, but the prices for it is outrageous and I don't think I'll ever get one. I could settle for Stryder or Ogre, but I'm not sure which I like better. I was leaning more towards Ogre since it looks a bit beefier than Stryder.

The campaign is only 4hrs long, this is very disappointing. But I have heard good things otherwise. I really liked the first game, it seems they have improved upon it.

I never played the first but I played the BETA for this the weekend it was available. It was crazy fun, the online component seemed pretty well balanced and I didn't feel I was over matched or out of my league in any one match. I don't play with anyone online either and it was pretty easy to jump into a team game and just compete because I always felt like there was another team mate close by to help in combat even though we never actually spoke to each other.

Back