Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a shot of Ogre at Wonderfest 2016!

WF-2016-ThreeZero-Booth-004.jpg

The new colours for both the mech and pilot work much better than I thought they would! Hopefully the PO doesn't go up for a while—I'm involved in some pretty big trades right now, and just placed an order for a (much smaller and cuter) 1/12 mech suit, so I can wait a little before putting down money for this.

It looks slightly shorter than the Atlas, don't you guys think? More like 18" to 19" inches tall from bottom of the feet to the top of the head of the Ogre.

i have both stryder and atlas, but not so sure if i want this one. ogre doesn't capture my interest as much as the other two. not exactly sure why.

Probly gonna have to pick up this militia ogre so my imc atlas has somebody to fight. Threezero does really amazing work on this license, I hope we get some new Titans from threezero when Titanfall 2 and the lionsgate TV show come out.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I was thinking the feet and ankle would have more armor. I need to look at the artwork to get a better idea.

cool pictures thank you...:clap

I didn't take them I just found them online, but no problem :hi5:

I was thinking the feet and ankle would have more armor. I need to look at the artwork to get a better idea.

It looks about right to me, I would have liked the color to be a little more OD green tho, it looks a little to bright for my taste but not to the point of being a deal breaker.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I think the green is too bright because light , but not a deal breaker for me too , since i have atlas and really love this beast.

Darn. I hope this doesn't drop for a while, since I just exploded my bank account paying for a 1/4-scale Iron Man.

I'm sure you've all seen the photos ... but for those who do not frequent threezero's FB page, here are the photos for Ogre.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

044.jpg

I am not too keen on stryder so I never bought it, I do dig this ogre though. Like its design along with atlas, never played much of the game just really like the aesthetics of the robots. Definitely buying this bot.

Back