Action Figure threezero x Titanfall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Stryder is adolescent still due to be released this month. I wonder if he's gonna take a month and a half to get to my house after they apparently ship them like Atlas did. That is, IF he actually comes out this month.

Nice! Do post some impressions once you have it; I swore Atlas was my last figure of that size but if this is good enough I might bend the rules a little.

Yup, Stryder is on the way. I'll try to give it a look once it arrives. I still have my Atlas boxed since I will move soon and then I'll have the required space to display these awesome pieces.

Yup, Stryder is on the way. I'll try to give it a look once it arrives. I still have my Atlas boxed since I will move soon and then I'll have the required space to display these awesome pieces.

awesome! yeah let us know when you get it and snap some pics if at all possible. i have mine ordered through bbts, so not sure when they're getting their shipment.

Hi everyone!

I created a profile just to ask this - are there any improvements in the reissued Atlas compared to the first edition?

I am especially concerned about the forearms being made of rubber as opposed to hard plastic.

i don't think anything is different from the reissue to the original batches. i believe that they are exactly the same.

i don't think anything is different from the reissue to the original batches. i believe that they are exactly the same.

I'm hoping that someone that got the reissued version can confirm that. :-(

I don't know if this helps at all, but I've seen no reports of accelerated fading or degradation on the forearms. Last time I checked mine was fine, too.

I don't know if this helps at all, but I've seen no reports of accelerated fading or degradation on the forearms. Last time I checked mine was fine, too.

Thanks for the input!

I am hoping that they'll do a version that uses plastic instead of rubber as I've seen too many posts where rubber falls apart within a few years even with supposedly proper care.

As I am staying very near the equator, the issues of humidity and light are exacerbated.

The waist/core might be another part of the figure to worry about, then. It's surrounded by rubber hoses.

I think that those can be easily replaced whereas the forearms are impossible to fix if they are lost.

Wonder if there is a reason why they even made it rubber.

The elbows have a pretty large range of motion, enough to bring the forearm plating in contact with the upper arm. That would probably cause paint-rub if the forearm was plastic. The other issue is the weapons--in a lot of poses they end up touching the forearm, and they're made of hard plastic. Those are the only things I can think of.

I suppose we'll have to give them the benefit of the doubt. Must be a good reason why they'd switch materials. :)

No Stryder photos yet from fellow collectors? I've seen several from HK collectors. In the meantime, here's the Atlas Titan next to the bipedal menace, REX! Image what threezero can do with Sahelanthropus!

Atlas_REX_Standing.jpg

Back