The head of ThreeZero answers some burning 1:6 questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chockles Thanks for the reply/heads up Dude! I'll head on over to 3A's Website right now to see if I can't get myself a sneak peek! :)

No problem matey. They have setup a few threads on their forum about this franchise. For now nothing has been shown. No prototypes or anything. I've been asking them on a regular basis and checking their Sunday Q&A for info and still nothing. Last was they were aiming to show something in dec. and most likely a Titan or hunter will be first. I've got a good feeling they will base the looks on the ones shown throughout Bungies promotion materials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to see someone doing 1/6 Destiny figures in particular some Fallen figs like a fallen captain would be fantastic and, oh look, There's another dent in my finances - can't see Sideshow or Hot Toys doing it so who is?

Considering the licenses ThreeZero has been picking up - they are the most likely for Destiny I'd think.

Back