Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never saw it unless she took it out of her top anyway really.

Even if it's not visible, I really appreciate the attention to detail when figure companies go the extra mile.

Like with the kyber crystal necklace that Hot Toys included with the Jyn Erso.

It's hidden all the clothes with how I'm displaying Jyn's figure. But as a diehard fan and collector, I know it's there and take pride in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if it's not visible, I really appreciate the attention to detail when figure companies go the extra mile.

Like with the kyber crystal necklace that Hot Toys included with the Jyn Erso.

It's hidden all the clothes with how I'm displaying Jyn's figure. But as a diehard fan and collector, I know it's there and take pride in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No i agree, its a cool addition, but i can see how its left out.

32929541_2169503996669168_5499687021024641024_n.jpg

That looks so.... doll like.
It lacks any sense of life like realism. Hot Toys may not nail likenesses that often, but at least their stuff looks life like.

ugh i hate the proportions. long arms, torso and legs.

I just can’t bring myself to order this even though I’ve ordered Mulder. This is the proto and if TZ are true to recent form the production piece is going to look even worse. I’m gutted they’ve made a mess of this.

I'll definitely have to wait for in hand pics now. You wouldn't even be able to change out the body because the tailoring is horrendous as well. The cuffs cover half the hands. geez.

Figure looks horrendous tbh. If they can't even bother to get an accurate scale from the beginning, why even bother making scaled figures? You've got this giant Scully from ThreeZero and dwarf Furiosa from VTS. How do you get that wrong? Complete idiocy!

I have Mulder on order and will probably just sell him if they aren't able to produce a decent Scully to go with him. Such a disappointment! Not sure how TZ can be such a hit and miss with the quality between figures.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got a delay email from Sideshow. She's expected in their warehouse between Dec 2018 - Feb 2019. Lol!

Thank you for reminding me that I hadn't ordered her yet. I just did.
I don't remember getting asked this time for a free t-shirt. It was just add to cart, and go to payment. Did I miss something? I would not want another bent box.

Thank you for reminding me that I hadn't ordered her yet. I just did.
I don't remember getting asked this time for a free t-shirt. It was just add to cart, and go to payment. Did I miss something? I would not want another bent box.

Nope, no free shirt this time.

Looks like Threezero closed off the preorders... And now we wait...

Back