Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I thought this thread was to discuss the Scully figure? A good majority of the posts are simply bashing the company, and the optimistic posts are hesitant, like they want to avoid being crucified for their optimism...

I get there are quite a few folks that are peeved at Threezero. But can't you let those of us that are looking forward to this release have this? I mean, how many of the folks that are ranting actually bought Mulder?

Got an email from Sideshow, Dana has now been delayed to May/June....ugh, this hobby can really be frustrating.

As long as it’s less crappy than their usual stuff and the are delaying to improve or not rush QC they can delay for two years as far as I’m concerned. It needs to be done well not done fast.

Any news about that? She is supoosed to be here this month, isn’t it?

Yeah! I bought it though TZ not from Sideshow..with mulder I received it on time though..:)

Saul Goodman shipped like the last day of their forecasted month. I’m expecting Scully this month until they update eye shipping schedule again.

I’m like 90% sure they updated the shipping schedule and Scully is still showing April.

I think Cersei was showing April too and now she’s showing May.

Dear Customer:

Sorry for delayed response. According to our latest information, The X File - Agent Scully will be shipped on the end of this month. Tracking information will be provided once the item is shipped. Thank you!

Best Regards,
ThreeZero CS

..soooo!!!it seems we will see Scully soon!lol

Just strange that its due at the end of the month but no MOC pics or even loose pics are available yet..

No.

The last two figures I ordered directly from Threezero (Saul and Mulder) shipped on the last two days of the month.

Thats got to be so stupid that the month is nearly over and no final product of Scully has been shown or seen anywhere. Threezero are always at shows with GOT etc but no Scully product to be seen..

Still no image of Dana. Although the Dana release is scheduled for April at the Threezero site, I believe they will postpone the release in May. How sad! Now all the companies of statues and dolls do not respect the deadlines and we pay in advance to hope that it comes out! :gah:

Damn! My fears are well founded! On the Amazon website Dana's doll will be released at the end of May! Having a doll is becoming a frustration! I feel like I don't want to collect anything anymore! Damn!

x.jpg

Back