Threezero The X-Files Agent Dana Scully

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About time, and looking good.

scully.jpg

Not bad, but I hope that Threezero does not do as with daenerys targaryen: prototype = fantastic, finished product = Barbie!

Looks pretty great. I want to say the upper lip is off or something. May be the angle. Hope they release more pics soon.

If you look closely, her lips are parted showing some teeth like this.

00597e0736308f397b97f90af24aaeb6.jpg

I’m happy with what I see and glad we got this before Mulder ships, as her actually being released and coming out good was a big factor in getting Mulder or not.

Oh good, glad we actually have a pic. Hopefully it does turn out better than Daenerys, which is okay, but really isn't too good of a likeness

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

X-Files – Agent Dana Scully 1/6 Scale Figure

Today we are pleased to announce the details for The X-Files 1/6 Agent Scully collectible figure. This figure will be available for pre-order at www.threezerohk.com for limited time only, starting from May 3rd, 09:00AM Hong Kong time; available for $168 USD / 1310 HKD. In addition, we will also offer a deluxe edition, which includes a trench coat accessory for $180 USD / 1400 HKD. As always, worldwide shipping is included in both prices.

Highly detailed figure featuring life-like realism that is crafted with the authentic likeness of the FBI Agent Dana Scully as portrayed by Gillian Anderson in the ‘The X-Files’ television series.

1/6th scale Agent Dana Scully collectible details:
* 11” (~28cm) tall, articulated figure
* Black 2-piece suit (coat and slacks).
* Formal shirt
* Black pencil skirt
* Black pumps

Accessories & weapons:
* FBI IDs
* Pistol (SIG-Sauer P228)
* Pistol holster
* Watch
* Flashlight
* Cellular phone

Exchangeable hands:
* One pair of fists
* One pair relaxed
* Right hand for gripping pistols
* Right hand for holding cellular phone & flashlight

Deluxe edition accessory:
* Trench coat

* Final product may vary from prototype images.

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-001.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-002.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-003.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-004.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-005.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-006.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-007.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-008.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-009jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-010.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-011.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-012.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-013.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-014.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-015.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-016.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-017.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-018.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-019.jpg

ThreeZero-X-Files-Agent-Scully-020.jpg

Mulder looks too old for Scully. Ugh [emoji58] Why couldn’t they make Season 1 Mulder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm disappointed. Scully looks more like a $20 Marvel Legends figure than a realistic 1/6 figure. The likeness is there, it just seems cheap and plasticy. And Mulder is way off.

I'm disappointed. Scully looks more like a $20 Marvel Legends figure than a realistic 1/6 figure. The likeness is there, it just seems cheap and plasticy. And Mulder is way off.

It's a piece of crap much like every other Threezero figure. So I'm not surprised, my disappointment began and ended earn I heard this joke of a company commondered yet another one of my coveted licenses.

I can't decide how I feel about this. Individually she and Mulder both look pretty good to me, obviously far from HT quality but not bad. Yet in the pictures with them together they look comical. Is Mulder's head too big or Scully's too small?

I really wish HT cared about licences like this. We have to put up with inferior products from other companies while HT pump out an endless amount of Marvel figures.

Seems like I'm the only one who preordered Scully, though it's looking questionable if I'll be able to afford Mulder if he releases soon.

Back